Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Crimbo babies! anyone want one as an xmas gift?... 8 BFPS!

Replies

• Hi gang!

I want a Christmas baby too! but, I couldn't join in before because I had no idea when my first AF would come.

Anyway, AF arrived on 1st March so I can join you!

My test date is 30th March

Fingers crossed and let the BFP's roll! xxxx
  • Hey

I did a ov test and got a smiley face so ovulating at the moment, lots of BD-ing for me and can you put me down to test in 2 weeks image

xx
  • Sian- Sorry for getting my bf's mixed up- I can be a bit dizzy sometimes!!!!. Hope af hasn't shown n u do get a bfp x x
  • yayy for the smiley face MrsOwen! image xx
  • OMG! MRS OWEN I LOVE LOVE LOVE UR AVATAR!!!!!! i've been wondering whether to change mine or not since i've had it on here for almost 8 months now,... think i will!

will add and amend my list in a sec! have to say i'm very excited about marking our first bfp on it!!!! xxx
  • Hi everyone - not been able to get on this site for a week - bloody lap top, I have had withdrawal symptons. I have tried to catch up on everyones news but it just takes so long. Baby dust for us all xx
  • Hey Rocky, Thanks for adding me!! image

Did you know you can delete all the 'modified by' notices? Next time you update the list delete them all! It'll just show the last modification date! x
  • hehe rocky_kiz I LOVE heffalump!!! I'm a little obsessed - theres a big talking heffalump in my front room. I've already planned the nursery to be full of heffalumps - getting bit ahead of myself there \I know image
    I get really confused when people change theirs cos I don't notice the names as much as I notice the picture, I get to know people by their picture - which is why I thought it was about time i uploaded one image

xxx
  • Hey girlies,

Well Rocky - you've got your wish. Tested this morning and got a BFP!!!!!!!! Did a clear blue digi and a superdrug jobby at the same time - superdrug came back with a really strong line and the CB digi says I am 1-2 weeks!

Feeling positive but terrified. I want to go and live in a bubble for the next few months to make sure little bean stays put.

Good luck to everyone, hope this brings a bit of luck to the thread xxx
  • hi everyone,

big congrats on the BFP JoB81 x x x

well done on the smiley face Mrs owen. I've also planned my nursery - we're having winnie the pooh and I already have a few bits and bobs stashed away (but shhh dont tell anyone!) roll on the BFP's!!!

x x x

(edited as I can't spell!) x

[Modified by: purplebubbles on March 11, 2010 01:49 PM]

[Modified by: purplebubbles on March 11, 2010 01:50 PM]

• Congratulations JoB81!!! Wishing you a h&h 9months xx
  • BFP added! yay! and modification deleted! sorted.

Mrs Owen, heffalump's are fab, it was the best thing about that film! i totally get what u mean about the pic but i'm just soooooo bored of mine and i never really thought about what i wanted, plus it hasn't brought me any luck... maybe it's scaring any potential bean away... lol
  • well ladies heres to the 1ww!! arghh!
  • all added littlewolf! and fingers crossed gussie! xxx
  • Hi ladies
    Sorry broadbands been playing up big time and not been able to catch all the up dates.
    Congratulations joB81 fab news & good luck to everyone in the 2ww.
    Im 10/11 dpo and have had very strange cramps for over a week now, boobies started to ache the last few days, woke up during the night with a very itchy right nipple??!! feel crampy writing this so maybe the witch is coming..gggrrrr!!!
    BUT!! i dunno but i feel different this month? Im so scared to test, should i test in morning? Im sooo scared to see that blank bloody window again tho.
    What do you think girls??
    Annette xx
  • woo hoo I'm back in the game! I'm ov at the minute so hopefully will be testing 24th march!!! can you add me rocky?

congrats joB81 - so good to hear of BFPs!

annette - I would try and hold out if you can - I can't bear BFN and 11/12dpo might still be too early for a def line. good luck!

fingers crossed gussie x
  • Thanks for the fingers crossed ladies! annette i agree i would wait also thats pretty eairly! congrats on the OV littleb
  • Thanks to the wise words ladies! I must not test until sat!!!!
    Get bding littleb & hope the 1ww goes in quick for you gussie.
    I forgot to mention i dreamt last night that i got a very strong bfp! May be a sign!!??
    Annette xx
  • xxkylesmumxx - try and hold on a few more days!

all little added littleb! xx
  • Congrats JoB thats great news xx