Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Crimbo babies! anyone want one as an xmas gift?... 8 BFPS!

Replies

• Yea, I know your all right, thanks Rocky image just hate this waiting about!! :roll:

ps...very tempted to test at the minute!! :lol: xx
  • Don't you dare missus!!

Thanks Rocky, I like being in our gang image

xxx
  • Hey!

Can you add me to the 30th March....waiting until the very end of the month to test if AF doesn't arrive that day!! Fingers crossed for a Xmas baby, good luck girls and congrats to the ladies who have already got BFP's xxx
  • trying sooo hard not to test eairly!! have actually picked the box up 3 times today and made myself put it back! lol feel kinda crampy today image i did have that with the last two preg. though so trying not to check myself off just yet. of course you can join us bubs!! sad to see another new face, but hello!hang in there huni only 1 1/2 days till testing!! we can slap eachothers hands for picking up those tests eairly!! lol *hugs*
  • hey ladies, how are we all today?
    I had some minor cramping lastnight but nothing to strange and I managed to run to the toilet this morning before I had time to think about grabbing a test :lol: I have accepted that I'll be getting a BFN tomorrow so I'm in no rush to see it (but still want to test and get it out of the way if you know what I mean!)
    Gussie how are you holding up? you were on here early today!!!! :O xx
  • Congratulations to our 3 BFPs!! It definitely helps with the PMA!!
    Bubs Please, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. This forum is a great support, and you'll feel really welcome here. There's always someone here when you need support xx

I'm currently on cd30, but as this is my first cycle since mmc, i'm trying really hard to hold off testing for a few more days, and not get my hopes up.

Good luck everyone, and sticky baby dust to all xxx
  • Well no luck for me this month AF turned up this morning! But least I have had two regular cycles which I never had prior to mmc! Testing next on 15th April (my mum's birthday) and if I get a BFP then it will be due Christmas Eve!! How fab would that me! Plus going to be ovulating during my Easter holiday so will be relaxed! Got pg last time in Oct half term so feeling quite hopeful for next month! Good luck everyone hope there are more BFPs on here soon.
  • Sorry to hear she got you Muffin but you sound so upbeat and positive about next month, well done you! image I think I'm out as well this month, couldn't resist and did a sneaky FR tonight, not even a glimmer of a line. I know it's not over yet but I've told myself not to cling to straws, so send some of that PMA for next month my way!! xx
  • Hey girlies, just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow's testers, fingers crossed everybody.

Much love Jo xxx
  • hello ladies! huni-im hanging in there, still managed to resist the test today feel pretty crampy and sickish so think she's prob on her way!? its not eairly in the morning for me hun i live in wisconsin u.s. so theres 5 or 6 hr. diff. in our time. sorry about the bfn huni its not over till she shows up though!as for you muffin sorry she got you hun! good luck to everyone thats still testing!
  • Aww Muffin what a cow she is, but a Christmas Eve baby would be fab image

Huni, hope she keeps away sweetie, but *smacking your fingers for testing early*!! image (tho must admit I always do :lol::lol: )

Good luck gussie, hope she's not on her way to you.

Well we're not officially TTC yet, but thought I'd let you in to a little secret.....we have had UPSI 3 times since the last mc so there may be a small chance of a BFP this month, although it may be too early for ov anyway since the mc :\? so we will see...

Hope everyone else is OK

xxx
  • hi all, well today is cd32 for me and no AF yet .tested this morn. with a bfn image as long as its gunna be a bfn i wish she would hurry up and get here! looks like i will be getting a chance to us my new cbfm. good luck rainbow on that glimmer of hope!and good luck to those who are testing today
  • sorry to hear about the bfn's girls. Gussie the cbfm's are fab!

Muffin34 i will add u to the testing list! yay!

xx
  • Hi ladies

Fingers crossed for you Rainbow hun!

Sorry to hear about the BFN Gussie, I got 1 today as well. O that explains it hehe, never crossed my mind that you weren't from the UK, I just thought you didn't sleep very much :lol:
    Well AF isn't due until Saturday but I'll not be testing again until Monday, hopefully if she's coming she'll have showed up by then :roll: xx
  • Huni it's still very early days sweetie, you never know... image

Gussie how long are your cycles usually? Hopefully it's a shy bean for you hun.

xxx
  • Hi all, well, i'm out for this month. Caved this morning and got BFN, then AF came along so thats it for March. Hope everyone else is doing ok, and good luck xx
  • Sorry to hear she got you Elli xx
  • sorry about the bfn ladies! rainbow- my cycles have been 31days on the dot sence our mc, except for last month it was 33cd? dont understand whats going on. now im heading into cd33 and still no AF but do feel crampy?? hoping that she shows up tomarrow so i can get on with the next cycle. i would much rather have a bfp however when i tested it was a definite bfn and i think if i was pg. then i would be showing a positive by now i would think?! good luck to all the tester that are still left!
  • Morning ladies, well I had the slightest of brown spotting today when I wiped (sorry tmi!) it only happened once and I never usually spot before AF so I'm praying and hoping it's an implantation bleed, though it would be very late if it was, (I'm 13dpo today I think.) Trying not to get my hopes up to much though, but praying it's not AF arriving early as I've to try my wedding dress on tomorrow!! eek, sanitary pad lines are not a look I'm aiming for! :lol:
  • Oh wow, fingers crossed Huni - I had implantation spotting at 17dpo with DD, so not too late at all.

Have fun tomorrow, and I hope the witch stays away.

Hannah xx