Feeling Very Strange...

Hey Ladies.

Im on cd21 right now.... Af should be due on 29th if im going by my cycle post MC...
For 2-3 days ive been feeling very strange... tired, backpain, funi taste in ma mouth and very bloated with few cramps and pains....also feeling bit moody and snappy!!
i dont usually get AF symptoms until the day i actuali come on!!
Really wanting to test now but i no its to early.. testing date i put down as the 30th (next friday! ) seems so far away! its probably all in my head cos i want it so much but im hoping it could be this month!! wont be REALLY disappointed if im not cos its only been 2 months since my ERPC but would be perfect if i was image
Good Luck 2 Everyone And Lots Of Baby Dust Around image

Claire xxx

• Hey,

Those symptoms do sound very promising but like you i don't want to read to much in to them incase it's not.

Fingers crossed for you xx
  • My cycles after birth of my lo and after my mmc have been completely different to all my others cycles before. I all of the sudden had cramps and pains and symptons all of the days of my cycles. They where all late as well.

Just a word of warning. I do hope it will mean you get a sticky bfp soon though. We are testing on almost the same day. (although for me it would be cd33 when I will test, if I can wait that long)
  • hope so claire! xxfingers crossedxx
  • Does sound promising hun, I hope you get the news you want.
    I dont suppose you remember I you felt before you had MC?

Finger's crossed for you.
    x