Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling Very Strange...

Hey Ladies.

Im on cd21 right now.... Af should be due on 29th if im going by my cycle post MC...
For 2-3 days ive been feeling very strange... tired, backpain, funi taste in ma mouth and very bloated with few cramps and pains....also feeling bit moody and snappy!!
i dont usually get AF symptoms until the day i actuali come on!!
Really wanting to test now but i no its to early.. testing date i put down as the 30th (next friday! ) seems so far away! its probably all in my head cos i want it so much but im hoping it could be this month!! wont be REALLY disappointed if im not cos its only been 2 months since my ERPC but would be perfect if i was image
Good Luck 2 Everyone And Lots Of Baby Dust Around image

Claire xxx

Replies

• Hey,

Those symptoms do sound very promising but like you i don't want to read to much in to them incase it's not.

Fingers crossed for you xx
  • My cycles after birth of my lo and after my mmc have been completely different to all my others cycles before. I all of the sudden had cramps and pains and symptons all of the days of my cycles. They where all late as well.

Just a word of warning. I do hope it will mean you get a sticky bfp soon though. We are testing on almost the same day. (although for me it would be cd33 when I will test, if I can wait that long)
  • hope so claire! xxfingers crossedxx
  • Does sound promising hun, I hope you get the news you want.
    I dont suppose you remember I you felt before you had MC?

Finger's crossed for you.
    x