Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello ladies, im back with a bit of news...UPDATED

Replies

• Thanks so much for all of your lovely words ladies I really really hope this one is for keeps, Gemgems thankx for the extra sticky stuff!! I've started taking my pregnacare & I take a aspirin a day too just in case.

Bec yes I will get early scans hun, im gona call GP & consultant on Monday & cons will get me booked in asap for a scan, I cant think of any explanation cause even if I did ov earlier we didnt have sex till last weekend anyway (1st time in this cycle) must be an immaculate conception LOL or more than one!!! xxx
  • Well done babe, knew it would happen for you image Its true what they say about taking the pressure off ttc and nature will take its course! Congratulations!! xx
  • Laura honey what brilliant news! I am so made up for you!!

I can totally understand why you would want to be cautious at the moment, but I have everything crossed for you that this one is a keeper!

Amazing news.

xxSara

PS Also, Beccarroo, BIG congrats to you too, how did I miss that one?!!!
  • g/c o say a huge congratulations honey! I am so happy for you, you really deserve this bit of happiness. I will be keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky bean.

I will stalk you as often as i can in DIN :P xxx

[Modified by: **Ladybird** on March 13, 2010 05:37 PM]

• ph my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!! yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
  • shall i add you to my list for xmas babies???????? xxxx please? xxxx
  • Thanks so much girls, LB feel free to stalk LOL.

Rocky I cant beleive it, oh cant get excited yet until we get to at least 14 wks or so.

You can add me if you like sweetie, i think I will be due around the end of nov either 23rd or 27th my birthday is on the 24th nov!! xxx

• That's fair enough, it must be hard image but i have my fingers crossed tightly for you, you deserve it SO much! Thanks, i like purple colour! lol xxx
  • Congratulations, I hope everything goes well for you this time.

Jacqui
    xx
  • Honey i know we've already chatted but wanted to say once again im soooooooooooo happy for you & J i just know this one will be sticky!!!! I will now make it my mission to save all the lovely bits from charlie & when you get all big & heavy i will pop you some nice pampering bits in the post like you did for me lol!!!!

Cant wait to do your updates & of course your BA!!!!!!!!!

Love you lots sweetie you def need to come up to mine again we have lots to talk about & i dont think your land line could handle the length of conversation needed ha ha ha xxx

Jacqui & Charlie 3 weeks old today!!! xx
  • Thanks Ladies.

Jacqui hun thank you lovely, I know that stupid phone!!! Im gona get a better one off my mum tomo LOL & I have free calls eve & wkends you know!!!

I really hope in Novemeber you'll be doing my BA & may evenbe on my birthday YAYY.

Def try and arrange a another trip to you soon huni.

Mwaah & thanks for keeping me sane this morn on the phone xxx
  • omg!!! sorry gc, i have followed ur story n im so pleased for you !!!!!! sticky dust coming your way xxx
    tracey 33weeks+1
  • Thank you Tracey thats so lovely of you xxxx
  • Congratulations! You really deserve this good news!
    xxxxxxx
  • HOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

This is fantastic news Laujai, am so happy for you.

Will cross my fingers, toes and eyes for you and hope that the next few weeks whizz by in a haze of morning sickness, tiredness and cravings for turkish delight smothered in mustard!

I hope the first scan is soon. Many, many congratulations Laujai.

Lots of love
    xxx
  • OMG CONGRATULATIONS

i am sooooo happy for you both!!! everything crossed for a stick bean image

woooohooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Cheers girlies

Symptoms are making sense now LOL, already having very bad nausea & very irritable LOL.

L&N will keep you posted, hope your getting on well sweetie xxx
  • OMG Laujai, I've just got in, logged on and the party's already started!!! I've never been sooooooo happy to see a BFP posted. I'm delighted for you, completely understand the slight apprehension, and hope you get to enjoy every minute of nausea, every utterly revolting craving and every blissful minute of this pregnancy. I've got everything crossed for you, and will follow your updates with overt stalker-ish behaviour (sorry!)

Massive congratulations and ((((((((hugs)))))))) all round xxx
  • ahhh!! omg i gasped when i saw this i am so excited for you!
    i can understand why you arn't feeling excited yourself yet as im sure it is hard to believe! as you only did it once 4 dpo it was prob the last thing u wer expecting.
    i really really hope everything goes fine with this preg, you really deserve it!
    i know u are worried about flying, but im sure this has happened for a reason image xxxxxxxx
  • holy hell!!! omg lau, i am soooooo excited for you!! here's to a h&h9 mths!! hope im joining you (i test wed.) this month looks to be a lucky mnth