Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies, im back with a bit of news...UPDATED

Replies

• Options
    Omg!!!!! A big fat congratulations to you!!! I am so happy for you! After all this time you finally got your bfp. You make me feel so hopeful now. I hope you have a wonderful 9 months and enjoy every minute of it image
  • Options
    Wow Laujai!! Just looked at the photo and they are very gorgeous strong BFP's xxx Yay!
  • Options
    Thanks lovelies, spoke to GP yesterday & she reakons I was gona have a 28 day cycle which would make me 4 wks today, done a CBD & got a 2-3 weeks Yayy, she said she's gona arrange for me to have a scan at 6wks & she's keeping everything crossed for me for this one!! bless her!! Gona call & speak to consultant secretary see what they have to say. xxx
  • Options
    xxxxxxxx

love you best cyber buddy!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    awwwww congratulations so so happy for you, hope yo have a very happy and healthy 9months. xxxx
  • Options
    Great news, hcG is obviously shooting up - hopefully the next 2 weeks will fly by and be thoroughly uneventful and calm!

Hannah xx
  • Options
    That's great new Laujai! Everything's gonna be just fine for you and OH. How are you feeking? any sickness or anything yet?? xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.
    xxx
  • Options
    He he he Luv ya clare.

Babyluv I feel alright you know not freaking out now, boobs are killing, tired, very bad nausea & starving all the time LOL so quite a few symptoms. Spoke to gynae today & they have booked me in for a scan on 30 March so exactly 2wks time, I know i'll be nervous then LOL!!! Oh & I got 2-3wks on CBD today YAYY xxxx
  • Options
    Laujai have just noticed your response on Beccaroo's post and had to come and say Big Congratualtions, hope everything goes right for you this time xxxxx
  • Options
    Laura i am so happy for you, Its always good to see the CBD moving up in wks and i have now put the 30th March in my diary with fingers toes eyes and ears crossed, i just have a real good feeling hun!!!!
  • Options
    G/C just wanted to say massive congratulations you & OH really deserve it, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months.
    sam&nancy 6wks
    xxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for so many lovely well wishes.

It has finally sunk in now despite having lots of symptoms for some time now, we took another FR today as I wanted oh to see it straight away LOL.

I ran back into the bedroom & we sat there looking at the bright pink test line & watching the control line catching up LOL!!! Have never had a pg test like that so am happy for now that I must be producing a good lot of hcg & oh feels a bit more settled now & is feeling excited, were both staying positive that this time will be our turn xxx
  • Options
    I'm hoping this posts as when i've tried at work it keeps saying error! So so so happy for you, I couldn't have wished this bfp on anyone other than you!

I am so happy that you have a bright pink line, makes me feel really emotional thinking about it. You have been such a great support for all of us on here even when you have had your own worries.

I'll ever forget how you respnded to each and everyone of my posts when I was having my ectopic and how grateful I was to have that support.

It will be one happy day when we read your BA I can tell you!

Again, humungous congratulations to you and Mr laujai! x x x
  • Options
    Oh MP thank you honey, what a lovely message, I've got tears welling up!!! You know i'll always be here, you girlies are my friends & have been a wonderful support to me your who i've shared the tears & laughs with, when we mmc in Aug you were the 1st to reply to me 1st in ttc forum and it meant such a lot as alot of the girls were newbies in there so no one knew me!!! xxxx

Oh just saw your msg on RK thread, thought i'd reply here. I dont know how far I am think im 4+4, thing is I have a 32 day cycle which would be today but I tested last weekend thinking I was due on!! & got the strong positive LOL DR says she'll date me as if a 28 day cycle so would be due on 23rd Nov a day before my birthday!!! Hope to see an announcement from you soon lovely Good luck this cycle xxx

[Modified by: laujai on March 20, 2010 06:24 PM]

• Options
    OMG, cannot believe I didn't see this earlier. Congratulations hun, What fantastic news! I am so so pleased for you. Have everything crossed for a h & h 9 months for you. image
  • Options
    Oh how lovely, what an amazing birthday present! I'm going to stalk you (in a non creepy way!) when you move over to November to see how you're getting along!.

You've been so brave these last 6 months, I know you haven't had a lot of choice but how you've dealt with it has been how i wanted to deal with my experience.

I'm ov'ing today so fingers crossed i won't be too far behind you! x x
  • Options
    Thanks Glimmer, Thanks MP hun, I really hope your not far behind my lovely would be fantastic to share this experience.

I love stalkers LOL mainly cause I am one myself ha ha (not in a creepy way he he) I havent gone to November yet, I am excited but dont really fancy it over there yet!! Havent posted in pg after mc just replied to threads but have posted in pg after infertility as thats a product of Ltttc and know everyone in there who is pg so it's nice!! Got everything crossed for you lovely, oh but try & talk DH out of the name choice (MrsH thread) PMSL!!!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Laujai, just a massive massive congrats to you both!! I log off for a few days and look what happens! Have a happy & healthy 9 months love xxx
  • Options
    Hey Laujai, i havnt been on here for a while kuz ive been moving house!
    managed to get on the net at work tho kuz wanted to see how u wer doing, sounds like everything is good image
    i cant wait to hear about how ur scan goes on Tuesday, make sure u post and let us know!
    xxx