Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

"UM......."

Evening girls,

Well blooming Nora i have poas ( ok in fact i have poas a sainsburys own, first response and clearblue digital ) and they all say "PREGNANT" AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
I didn't think we had done it this month as hubby has been working away but we did we DID!
I went shopping today and bought the cheap sainsburys own got home used it and then went and watched a film went back upstairs to see two lines didn't believe it so did it again and sure enough two faint lines. Showed it to hubby who said right lets get some more now so off we went with furry babies to sainsburys bought a load more came home and tried again (on walk back managed a carton of Ribena and a bottle of apple juice ) this time with a First Response again faint line. TWO cans of coke later and a ribena used a clear blue digital and it said clear as day pregnant 1 -2 weeks (made a weird groaning noise when it came up with shock but i think the neighbours might have thought i had died )!!!
Sorry i didn't mean to harp on but ohhhhhhhh i just don't know what to do......

Hope everyone else is ok love a very happy but also terrified Rena x x x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations, you must be over the moon. All the best for a happy 9 months.
  • Options
    OMG

congratulations Rena....have you tested early?

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x

Melissa x x x
  • Options
    WOW, that's fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Edie xxx
  • Options
    congratulations Rena

xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun...thats great news xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations on your BFP !! Please come over to the Trying for a baby forum to the Valentine Baby thread,. It's on a roll, 14 BFPs in a row including you! I have added a BFP smiley next to your name but I need your EDD. Also, yes you did test early like you said you probably would ! lol Have a very happy & healthy 9 months.
  • Options
    Wowser, congratulations Rena to you and your OH - that's fantastic news!!! Can't believe how many BFPs there have been over the couple of weeks, brilliant news!! Have a H&H pregnancy; just think you'll be massive by christmas - how exciting!!! image
    Kristen x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Wow this is a BE babyboom!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Wishing you a very happy 9 months!!x
  • Options
    Wow, congratulations. All the best. Take care xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! image

Congrats hun and a happy and healthy 9 months to you....you deserve a sticky bean!

Lxx

P.s Im going to get left behind now with all you lovely ladies and your lovely BFPs.....so i hope its catching and that i can join you in pregnancy in a few weeks....

[Modified by: Lauz41 on May 29, 2009 03:21 PM]

• Options
    YEYYYYYY!!!! imageimageimage

Oh Rena I am so happy for you!

Congratulations image

I really hope this is a super sticky one for you and you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Look forward to chatting to you over in Pregnancy!

Love and hugs, NN xxx

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/2jd2p9xzhk4xgmcu.png

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/NattyNik/Round%204%20Pregnancy%20Photos/KangaandRoo62.jpg

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss And Pregnancy After Loss
  • Options
    OMG!!! February is going to be a busy month!! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Ah lovely news! Congrats hun xxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news well done! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, xxx
  • Options
    Awww x congratulations hun x x hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x x
  • Options
    Hi Rena,

Just come on and seen this, am soooo over the moon for you. What fantasic news. Really glad that you'll be joining me and some of the others..its going to be a fun old time is February!! Oh well done bird, wishing you a fabulous time ahead and hope that we'll be sharing a great journey together for the months to come. Whoop whoop,yay!!!

Love Lou xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone i am so terrified that it is not real and to top it off one of my furry babies has a stomach upset! Problem with that is that during my last pregnancy he became so ill he was rushed to hospital and had to stay in for 4 days ( i went a bit loopy without him as i love him so much ) so now i am terrified that he is unwell again as well aaaarrggghhhh!
    MrsTh i did test early i couldn't wait, i know i am so useless but i had been feeling sick and my stomach was quite swollen (not just to much chocolate swollen !!!!)
    Babysnow thank you for adding me i am so pleased there have been so many!
    Kristen if this bean sticks with me i intend on being maaahhoosssivvve at christmas!image
    Lauz you will definatly not be left behind i am not going anywhere for quite a while and i want you over in pregnancy with us when i do go !:\)
    NN i don't think i am brave enough to venture into pregnancy just yet but i will definalty be lurking and sending your bean a big sticky hug!
    Dottie i know i have already told hubby that what i am giving him for valentines, it's just going to take nine months to get here!!!image

Sorry girls didn't mean to write such a long post but was sooo pleased to see all the replys and wanted to say thank you!
    Love Rena x x x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RSdkp1/.png

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/tickers/brlam3xnhiugcn9t.png