i had a miscarriage 12 days ago and ovulated 2 days ago
me n hubby bd as soon as he got in
just have a question for all
do you think its to soon to be trying again
many thanks
sam

Replies

• Hi there

I think that as long as you are ready then its not too soon.

I had a miscarriage almost 2 weeks ago and we are trying again straight away.

I asked my dr about it when i had the miscarriage and she said that there is no reason why you shouldnt try again straight away and she knows alot of people who have got pregnant on their 1st cycle after a miscarriage and have had successful pregnancies. She also said that research shows that if you conceive within 6 months of a miscarriage you have a higher chance of a successful pregnancy.

So, after all that i would say no its not too soon at all so long as you are emotionally ready.

Good luck xxxxx
  • thanks a lot hun image im 2dpo and my af is due on birthday in 10 days as usually get period 12 days after ovulation so 10 days to go hoping af stays away
  • Hi pet, as long as you and hubby feel ready then why not. It gives you something to positive to focus on. Good luck to you xx
  • hopingfornumber2 I had a mc 3 weeks ago and on 4dpo at the moment. It seems hard to believe that we may fall pg straight away but I so hope that we are both part of that statistic! Good luck sweetie!
  • Hi all,
    I agree with MummyJK as long as you are ready go for it, I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago and this morning had a positive test result image

I have read you are most fertile after giving birth or having miscarriage and think that if you are ready we should take advantage of it.

Good luck to you hun I really hope we can all have our bundles of Joy around June image
  • Aww congratz aisha I am on 5dpo decided to take some pregnancy tests to see if I had any left over hormone ended up taking 6 because got book errors image not happy
  • Thanks hoping4no2,

Keep us informed and ill have my fingers crossed