Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Fingers Crossed November! (cont from Anti Testing Oct)

1141516171820»

Replies

• not turned into too much of a crazy woman yet rocky. am only 2dpo!! think by next week I'll be getting restless, but gonna try to hold out til the saturday
  • Hi ladies,

Firstly good luck all of you in the 2ww.

Jodie im on series 6 now nearly finished sadly noTony in this one but I have info about series 7 LOL!!!
    Rocky dont apologise for the PMA hun it's great.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx
  • is he any better today Jodie? yeah thats the 'plan' !!! lol i'm really going to no test until 14 days!! i (think) i only did early this month cus my (.)(.) were swollena dn i've never noticed this with AF before! - thats what i keep telling myself anyway!

I give it til Tues Gem and you'll be SS like mad! lol

Thanks Laujai, not quite in the 2ww just yet but almost! and i'm lookng forward to it!

Has anyone got anything nice planned this weekend? Hubby's working most of it so i won't be doing much except cleaning, trying to sort hubby's xmas pressie... think thats it really! xx
  • right it's official I am not testing before next sat. just gave hubby all of my hpt's to hide. he was a bit surprised by the bundle I handed him - 3 cbd's, 2 FR's, 2 tesco owns and a bag of amazon cheapies. he's under strict instructions not to give them back to me until friday evening ready for fmu testing on the sat, no matter how much i winge. I think I might regret this rash decision by midweek...

as for the weekend, probably going to the zoo tomorrow, then poss cinema to see law abiding citizen on sunday.
  • Gem u are utterly crazy! lol, could def be a good plan though! i have 1cbd (used only when i get a BFP on an FR!!!) and 3 FR's, have some cheapies but not a chance am i even going to bother with them!!!! Has anyone on here watched Madagascar and Madagascar 2? if you love them as much as me Tesco are doing a Merry Madagascar for ??5!!! Santa crashes on the island and they rescue him! sorry, big kid but ??5 inc delivery is really good! off to watch it in bed in a min with my hot choc! image xxx
  • hello ladies,hows everyone?things are ok around here, kiddos have a little cold/sinus thing going on but...had a wonderful thanksgivingimage
    rocky-i'm the same way,i agree madagascar is very cute lol
    gem-hello hun, thats deff. a way to keep from testing eairly! lol let us know how law abiding citizens is..
    jodie-hows noah? getting better? i hate when their sick!
    laujai-your wait for the doc. appt is almost over huh? your appt is this week right?

*hugs* kari
  • Hey girls

How is everyone? Gem you are good you sure you havent kept 1 or 2 back somewere LOL!!! Well done I like your willpower hun.
    Rocky I love madagascar will have to purchase that I think LOL my oh is out today as well so will probably be doing some housework have had a bad headache all morning tho.
    Jodie hope your little man is feeling better soon it really is horrible when the lo are ill, hope your good, i;ve now finished series 6 on 24 so were gona watch redemption tomorrow & then my brother has series 7 so were gona try & wach it with him.
    Gussie glad you had a good thanksgiving, hope your lo are better soon too. Our appt is on Tues I cant wait I dont feel nervous at all which is good confirms to me that my mind is in a better place & feeling confident about the future.

I've just counted & im on cd16 I think it's safe to say that we have casually started ttc again as our appt is in just a few days, we've stopped being careful, no idea when I will ov as this is 1st proper cycle since mc in Aug!! And not brought out the cbfm yet not sure I will for the time being well see what tues brings.

Hope everyone hasa lovely weekend xxx
  • eak! guys help!cd21 today and 3rd high this morning, yesterday afternoon i had a bit of pink when i wiped but didn't think anything of it and then had a lil bit of brown cm last night - no more cm than usual and this morning we bd and then i've had some blood... really not a lot and seens to have subsided now and i have googled this and it could be to do with ovulation (will be doing another FR OPK this eve) but it could be a number of other things! i have never had this before and not sure what to think/do if anything?... my pma is disappearing as well as i'm convinced this will get in the way of any pending bfp... image xxx
  • Hi ya hun

Sorry the PMA is wavering, I have heard that some women can get a bit of spotting around ov too but dont know enough to advise you.

Could it just be from bd'ing?? Sometimes I get a little browny/pinky cm from bd mid cycle.

I dont think that it would be anything to worry about but maybe worth mentioning it to GP to put your mind at rest they may be able to give you some advice as to what it may be.

Sorry cant help more but please dont let it get in the way of that PMA hun it's not gona stop you getting a BFP.

xxx
  • no laujai I really did give him all of them!! I should have taken a few of the cheapies out of the bag. Not sure I'd be so strong willed in a few days time. Good thing I gave them to him early.

Just had a lovely day at the zoo. was with my friend, who is only person outside family and you guys who I've talked to about mc. also he was vv close friends with the friend who died few weeks after mc. so it was lovely to have a great day out just the 2 of us now we're both feeling a bit better about life. we fed the elephants and giraffes, and went to see the penguin and chimp feeding. and we saw the baby rhino who's only 6 weeks old. sooo cute!!
  • was just talking to hubby about PMA this cycle, and he said I have 'MA' he's not sure about the 'P'. lol!
  • Hello everyone how are you all?
    Sorry I haven't been on much lately, have been trying to stay away from BE and keep my mind off of pregnancy and all the what ifs but have no willpower and cracked a couple of days ago.

So glad to see some of you are in the 2ww!!! Will be crossing everything and really, really hoping to see some BFP posts from you all.

Am 6+3 today and Neve and I went for our Swine Flu jab this morning - had a minor run in with some elderly queue jumpers (unavoidable in Devon I'm afraid) but came out unscathed!

How is it going Laujai?

Have you all started thinking about Christmas yet? I went and ordered my turkey a couple of days ago and nearly fell over at the price of an overfed Turkey - and that was an estimate! Am hoping the farmer doesn't give him any extra lunch over the next few weeks so the price doesn't go up any further!

Now that the November thread is just about to outgrow November we need a new one - am happy to do it but if someone would like to take it over then that is fine too, let me know and will do whatever suits you guys.

Hope you are all ok and brimming with PMA. I hope the stork has fixed his sat nav and is bringing you all a lovely surprise in time for Christmas.
    xxx
  • hope all is well! alittle confused as to tell where i am in my cycle?? the first day of AF was nov.14 so does that mean i am at day 15? some one help me with this please! lol i just dont know how all this works i guess ive never had to think about it before. i see alot og you use CD what does that mean? (sorry ladies) i feel like the preschooler in here! it is very cold here today,(to be expected for Wisconsin)how is the weather by all of you.got most of my xmas shopping done image just have "santa" shopping left! gem im jelious about you getting to go to the zoo! i love the zoo here they close on the 5 of sept. aww a baby rino! how cute.
  • Hi All

Sorry for the absenteeism!!! Noah has been really rough last few days, sick, temperature nasty cough and really snotty nose. friday got nothing done other than 1 load of washing because he was at my side the whole day, i couldn't go to the loo without his bursting into tears bless him. Then sat am was working extra, mum had noah and then the afternoon his tempearature was worse again, no more being sick, but runny nose and a nasty cough. However this morning he is full of beans!! Thank you for asking you lovely ladies!!

Gussie CD means cycle day, so the 1st day of AF would be classed as CD 1. Sorry your kids are suffering with the dreaded winter colds too, and am glad you had a lovely thanks giving.

Laujai - hope you are catching up on that 24, a snuggle on the sofa and tony almeida - heaven!!! - Not long til that appointment now!!!

Rocky, i'm sure that it was OV or from BD'ing, that happened to me 1st cycle i think from BDing! Those peaks are bound to be here vvv soon!

L&N - hope you are feeling ok luvvie, i am so pleased for you, and hope your sister is ok aswell. Can't wait for Dec thread!

Well gemgems, that was so good giving your OH all of your tests!!!! I'm not sure i would have that will power, is it just 1 week til testing now? Ooh i'm exited for you!! Glad you had a catch up with your friend and a lovely day at the zoo.

Well i think i am officially in the 2ww. Had a CBD smiley on Thurs CD16 and have BD thurs, fri and last night and might do tonight for good measure and then give OH a well deserved rest!!! (so sorry of TMI!)Although i am surprised i have found the energy/time this last week, So if OV would happen up to 48hrs after smiley i would have joined the 2ww today???(I think). Soooooo, i think that i am going to test on Sat 12th Dec, it is MIL's Birthday and they are coming for lunch on sun 13th and want to either enjoy the day or cry in peace without having to deal with them all day! Going to try my absolute hardest not to test before as it only caused upset last time and not going to symptom spot (please don't hold me to that!!!!hehe)

Hope everyone's PMA is good and goodluck to us all for Dec, i've pretty much done all i can for this month!

Jodie xx
  • Am trying not to laujai, i did do a hpt yesterday, just in case! and lucking it was BFN! phew! (has to be phew cus of the anti biotics i was on! lol) there was no more this morning but last night (sorry tmi coming up!) there was some 'stuff' it wasn't what you'd call AF clots or anything it really was more like EWCM but bloody, really sorry guys! did a FR OPK last night as i have been doing and was neg but even fainted than the night before!!! so was almost expecting to see a low on my cbfm this morning! but it was a high (YAY!) will see what happens today and may phone my GP in the morning, just so it's recorded if i needed to know for future more than anything!!!! Hoping it's stopped as need to BD today at some point to keep those swimmers moving! lol

Hey L+N, how is your arm? i had my normal flue jab a few days ago (the nurse was realy mean and rammed it in my arm!) but it wsn't too bad and am having the swine flu one this thurs... i have heard it can make you ache quite badly,,,

I have finally started thinking about xmas and have a few pressie's - can't really get in the mood though! and i can see fallings out between me and my sister over xmas already image

L+N i think you need to decide whether you're guna be around to do the thread? lol, you might abandon us soon so either your BFP will bring us some luck or we can nominate! lol

Gussie, Jodie has already summed it up lovely! i'm not such a fan of the cold but as long as it's dry and cold i don't mind! but i HATE the wet and cold!

Glad Noah is feeling better Jodie! i'm really hoping so but haven't got many hopes for this month now image ho hum, not much i can do about it but give it our best shot anyway!

I can't believ how quickly this year has gone! does any one else feel like they almost can't beleive what they've been through? if that makes sense. sometimes i think about it and i just think -shit that really did happen!

omg - i think i'm loosing it!!! xxx
  • Hi everyone

Really enjoyed catching up on everyone's news just now - it's so good to be back! Although now I can't remember what everyone said so can't reply!!

So I can't wait for the December thread to start - what will it be called? I like the sound of "Don't Test Early December" or how about "Big Fat Positive Christmas" ?

Not sure what is going on with my cycle this time round - perhaps you could all help? I usually have a 28/29 day cycle, but this time it was 25 days (af arrived 17th Nov). I am now on cd 13 and got my first peak yesterday. So do I count 14 days from yesterday to predict my next af? That would put me at 12th/13th Dec, with a 25 day cycle again. Does it ALWAYS come 14 days after ov? Or do you think I will revert back to my 28/29 days????? Confusing. I've never had an early af before, ever!!!!!

Well, either way, I think I will be ov'ing on or around Chrimbo Day, which would be very romantic, except that we will be staying with my folks or hubby's folks - so totally un-romantic! Not that it will stop us though image

I am starting to feel Christmassy now, anyone else??????
  • hey m + s, its always supposed to be 14 days and i count 1dpo the day you get a high after your 2 peaks! glad to hear the rents won't get in the way! lol, i would be the same! have had some more spotting with bloody ewcm this pm so totally image now and no pma left as there's no chance a lil bean would be wanting to get snug in there, sorry for the tmi. xx
  • Hi everyone,

Gem I am very proud of you well done huni.

M&S it's hard remembering what everyone has said LOL I always have to look back!!

L&N saw the new thread thank hun, I am fine gave you a little update on the other one, we are hetting test results on Tues so fingers crossed all is well!! Havent been careful this cycle although no idea when will ov as bleed for 10 days!!!

Jodie glad little Noah is feeling better, I just have to watch season 7 now ready for season 8 which is being previewed in Jan!!
    Rocky I would def ask the GP what it could be as say it could just be stained from bd'ing but worth getting it checked out.

Nothing much to report here cant remember what CD I am on & no idea when ov is LOL as said before just being casual this cycle & see what tues brings, still not nervous!! Must be a 1st I bt on the day im shitting myself LOL.

Right off to watch X Factor will catch you all soon xxx
  • Have posted on the new thread, but to answer gussie's earlier question just got back from seeing law abiding citizen and it was really good, tho quite gory. then we had lovely tapas dinner afterwards, with parents, bro and his fiance. very nice.

I feel like teachers pet coz doctor laujai is proud of me - LOL!!