Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fingers Crossed November! (cont from Anti Testing Oct)

Replies

• Options
    Morning ladies, hope you all had a good weekend - am I the only one who forgot the clocks went back lol?

Have a chart/CBFM question if anyone can help

My chart is showing that I ovulated on day 10, however my cbfm is still giving me highs but no peak yet. The temp on day 10 is a bit inreliable as I had to wake up a lot in the night with Neve but its also my first month using the CBFM so am not sure what to think - any ideas?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29931e

xxx

[Modified by: Lottie+Neve on October 26, 2009 07:27 AM]

• Options
    Hi All

L&N - Sorry i can't help you with either the charting or the CBFM, i have no experience with either of these, but i am sure that the other girlies on here will be able to help (SORRY!!)

Well i am officially in the 2WW as of yesterday (i think) i had 3 pos opk's, thurs, fri and sat (sat being v strong) and then back to neg yesterday, but because we went for a meal with friends sat night hubby had a few too many and fell asleep!!

So i'm worried that we missed our chance this month even though we BDmon, tue, thur, fri, and twice sun both am and pm (SORRY AGAIN FOR TMI!!) so i'm not holding out much hope for BFP this month. So if my 2WW started yesterday, do i need to change my day for testing - L&N has me down for Nov 6th.

Thanks

Jodie xx
  • Options
    L+N i have always found tje CBFM, i conceived the first month i used it and we BD all the peak and the high days, the only problem with the temperature thing is that a number of things could get in the way and make this unreliable, illness, getting up in the night etc... I had 6 highs this month which was unusual as i've only had 2 as a max b4!

hi jodie, i too started the 2ww yesterday! I have my yest date down as the 8th, mainly cus thats exactly 14 days! lol, like you i'm not holding out much hope this month as we didnt BD the 2 peak day image however we BD twice (am + pm) on the first one and the high day after the 2nd peak, all we can do is let nature do her thing! GemGems is guna give me some PMA, i'll be ok when i get that!!! image xx
  • Options
    oh defo need some PMA at the mo, have been on a bit of a downer this weekend, i would have been 20wks on friday and keep thinking i would have had a scan this week etc - sorry must stop the wallowing!

Well hopefully this will be a lucky thread for us all, but glad i have got someone to go through the 2ww with!!!
  • Options
    its awful isn't it, as its getting closer to xmas i'm feeling worse as its supposed to be happy but i'm just thinking how it would've been if i hadn't of had mc image The company i work for is having a bit of a restructure and i move offices in the new year , there's a girl over there who's just had her 1st scan and starting to show and i feel so bitter and can hardly bring myself to talk to her - i know its not her fault at all but she wou;d've conceived about the time i lost my bean and it makes me so so mad - sorry that sounds awfula dn b*tchy but i just can't help itxx
  • Options
    RK - you don't sound bitchy at all. The woman over the road from me who's daughter is 2 wks older than my son in pg due around the same time that i would have been and i can't bring myself to speak to her, so i know exactly how you feel when you have a constant reminder in your face all of the time. we will have to distract each other so as not to test too early, might even see if i can wait longer - thinking of mving my test date even though Nov 6th is 14dpo, is this the same test date for you?

Jodie xx
  • Options
    i've put down for the 8th - sunday, have decided that any test date needs to be a week day or a sunday so that i can go to the docs the next day! lol, my GP has said to go back in as soon as i'm pg again and they'll organise some early scans! I would like to hold out longer too if no AF, even just a few days after 14DPO i hate to see BFN and until AF arrives there's always that lil hope that there could be a lil beangetting all snug! so glad it's not just me! xx
  • Options
    Hi Girls

Hope your all well have been finding it hard to find the time to get on lately!!! I've missed you all.

Gem no early testing please it's not permitted LOL!!!

L&N I didnt get peaks my 1st month with cbfm but def still ov'ed.

Hope everyone else is well xxx
  • Options
    Hi Laura - bet you have got your hands so full with that new puppy!!!

Rocky - i think that i am going to try to hold out until the sunday, but not so sure i will be able to!!! Will try my very best!!! We have got a bonfire paty at home on fri 6th and one at the inlaw's on sat and doing loads of cooking that weekend so will try to keep myself too busy to test!
  • Options
    Laujai how is that lovely little puppy of yours, causing mayhem? I know this is a weird question, and clearly I have been thinking about this way too much today but even if I was just getting highs and no peak this month which I know is common in the first month of using it - wouldn't the actual stick show a difference in the lines with the estrogen getting fainter and the lh getting darker? Its this that makes me think I haven't ov'd yet. Hmmmm, I need a distraction!

If anyone wants me to add/change a test day please let me know and I will be happy to oblige!

Rocky and Jodie I'm sorry PMA is a little low for you guys at the moment, you are certainly not alone in how you are feeling - a girl that I go to a lot of playgroups with is due on the exact same day in May that I would have been and its a pretty stark reminder for what could have been. She hasn't announced it yet and I only know because I miscarried on the day I had everyone to my house and she whispered to my sister on the way there that she was pregnant. I hope I am pregnant by the time she starts to really show.

ON a more upbeat note, am I the only person that thinks Sunday nights X-Factor was completely staged to increase viewing figures, the whole dead heat thing was cringeworthy!

xxx

[Modified by: Lottie+Neve on October 26, 2009 08:14 PM]

• Options
    hi L+N, firstly i have tried to read my cbfm sticks by eye but it doesn't work! et the monitor do it, thats what u paid for! lol

hi laujai been wondering where you;ve been! missed yoouuu! image xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Yes Roxy is very demanding & before I could get on here when I wanted but now im running around after her playing with her & teaching her not to chew things & were the toilet is LOL!! When I do get on she then wants to get up with me & play with the keyboard so have to wait for her to have a nap & then im rushed LOL!!!

Will try & get on more in the eves when oh gets home as I miss you all & feel like I dont know whats going on with everyone!!

L&N I tried looking at the lines as well but there were always 2 & im sure back in ttc days someone said not to look at this for results!!! It is frustrating cause your just dying to see a peak & I never understood why it has to get used to your body cause obviously it's reading a hormone in your pee (what is there to get used too)!!!

What was with XFactor sunday!! I was well peed off watching it!!! What I want to know is if the public are voting for J&E cause there entertaining (but cant sing to save there live's) are they actually gona buy their records!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls. Yes X Factor was so staged it was like a pantomime. But at least Michael Buble (if that's how you spell it) wasn't cracked up to the eye balls!

L&N - move away from the testing sticks! The whole point of the cfbm is that it takes the pain out of ov testing because it READS THE STICKS FOR YOU!!! You naughty girl.

It is hard to feel Christmassy isn't it? I am trying my best and sometimes I start to feel excited about it, cos I love Christmas, but it is hard not to think about how things should have been. But Rocky and Jodie, we will keep each other's pma levels up, so don't fret on your own, let us know how you feel and we will cheer you up.

And can I just say, I need to see more cute Roxy photos! She is just adorable, so get to it Laujai!!!

xxSara
  • Options
    yeah Laujai more pics please!!! I certainly dont want to think about xmas - would rather hibernate! or have xmas just me and hubby but we're spending it with my sister, mum and her bloke.

ooohh Jodie13 if Af's don't turn up we could test together?? And anyone else wanting to join in! lol. xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? Do you mind me joining you?? Thought might be able to help keep up the PMA and I'm sure this is a lucky thread so want to be part of the excitiment for everyones BFPs!!!

Also thought I might help Lauaji in trying to stop any early testing lol!!! xxxx
  • Options
    oohhh glimmer yes yes! hope u are well! i need severe watching!!! eeaak! xx
  • Options
    Cool!! Watch out girlies ...I'll be watching!! lol.

Oh, where has my pic gone?? Going to sort it out.
  • Options
    Ohh yes Glimmer I could do with a hand as dont seem to get on as much these days xxx
  • Options
    Ohh yes Glimmer I could do with a hand as dont seem to get on as much these days xxx
  • Options
    hi RK, yes defo must have a pact to test together on the sunday if no AF. But really have lost PMA at the mo. Think that i have totally missed BD'ing at the right time due to OH's drunken snoozing at optimum time!!!!!

Have done to feel down this week, have been doing so well recently, even tried retail therapy, couldn't find anything i really liked, almost couldn't be bothered that much, which is unlike me - sorry with the wallowing again, just think that this 20 milestone is dragging me down this week.

Jodie xx