Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fingers Crossed November! (cont from Anti Testing Oct)

Replies

• Options
    Hello Glimmer lovely to see you! *waves*

Right I am not going to look at the test stick anymore - you are all right, we buy the posh gadgets so that we don't have to analyze test sticks!

Glad I'm not the only ones who felt that way about X-Factor and as for Christmas - I know we all thought it would be different, I know I did as well but some of us will probably be pregnant by then and for those of us that aren't then its New Year = fresh start. We can shake off all the bad luck from last year, brush ourselves off and look forward to a BFP coming our way with some snow covered PMA!

Laujai would very much like to see some more photos of that mischevious puppy!

Husband isn't well today, isn't it a terrible state of affairs that I am most worried about whether he will be to ill to bd lol!

xxx
  • Options
    ooohh L+N thats naughty hee hee but i'd be exactly the same!!! hee hee, u better get working on making him feel better again!!!

Yay Jodie lets do it! though not too early!!! lol shall we go with FMU??? xx
  • Options
    I will try & get some new pics up soon girls im rubbish at this sort of thing & had to get Twinkle to post the last one for me LOL!!!
    Jodie all the milestones are hard hun & with Xmas coming up but we will all get there in the end.

XFactor is actually starting to do my head in & i've always loved it.

Hope your hubbie is feeling better L&N im sure you'll sort him out.

Rocky & Jodie wishing you lots of luck for when you test xxxx
  • Options
    4dpo now and its dragging... it's only when i'm at workmind, damn, that means i'm obviously not working hard enough! lol, the next few days and the weekend will go quick but then next mon - fri will be dragging again as nothing planned and thats the worst time really! always the possibility that something 'could' show up! eak! Hope ur all ok, L+N and Gems how many dpo are you guys? xx
  • Options
    Hi RK

OMG, 4DPO is dragging!!!!!!! I have been peeing ALOT today and keep thinking "could this be a symptom?" even though i know it is far too early! am really trying to fill my spare time so not tempted to test even though i have rucks of cheapies in the house. We must be strong! I think that we should go for FMU on Sun 7th, only 9 more days to go tick,tock,tick,tock........................................

Jodie xx

[Modified by: jodie13 on October 28, 2009 07:04 PM]

• Options
    Oh girls I feel for you the 2ww is a bummer!!! Jodie hide those tests somewere safe.

I am waiting for AF to show have no idea when that will be I havent had a proper 1 since June & that was my chem pg. I've worked out dates & it's just over a month till our nxt fertility appt Yippee just need af now so I can get my CD2-5 bloods done. xx
  • Options
    urgh, at least by monday it'll be less than a week and thats going to be the hardest time! i'm ss like mad and yes it is far too early! eak, i was never like this when ttc b4, oohh laujai at least thats going to be something positive, what tdo they test for hun? will you have to wait long for the results? xx
  • Options
    Ooooooooo, nearly November!!! Anyone else counting down the days???? Or is that a silly question? image
  • Options
    Hi, I am now no longer any dpo! My chart changed this morning from saying that I had ov'd on cd10 (am cd15 today) to saying that I haven't ov'd yet which I think is far more likely. Still getting highs on CBFM so until I get a low I am just going to cross my fingers and carry on bd'ing!

Laujai thats good news about your appointments coming up, it must feel good to know that things will start moving again very soon.

Rocky and Jodie - not long now, do you need us to find things to do to keep your minds off of testing?!

xxx
  • Options
    Got a smiley on the CBD opk today.

Here comes the 2ww insanity. I am going to try very hard to stay away from BE. Sorry if that sounds insensitive, I just need to think about other things.

Hope you're all good! x
  • Options
    best of luck beccaroo!! Laura - your appointment is getting you one step closer matey!!!!

L&N - managing to hold my will at the moment, although i think i will from next week onwards!!!!!

We have just bought the new 24 complete series boxset and keeping our spare hours at night occupied, working tomorrow, friday mega house work day & carving pumpkins!! Sat morning food shop, kids halloween party next door in the afternoon and having my 2 nephews over to stay so inc my 2yr old son will have 3 boys in the house under 4 and OH is on a lads night out! Got the boys til lunchtime sun and then nephews go home then kids b'day party on sun pm!

So i'm ok til monday at the mo until i can think of more things to keep me occupied!! Will still need to be watched like a hawk though i think!!!

Just hope i don't get too obsessed with ss!!!! Are youo the same Rocky?

Jodie xx

• Options
    Rocky I'm 3dpo. Was getting really itchy for testing this weekend, but went on peeonastick.com and read all the stuff about hpts and I think I'm being silly. so plan to stick to the plan of testing next weds. I too am def more ttc obsessed than first time round.
  • Options
    Definitely L+N, i never thought my peak was going to appear, the one night i didn't BD it appeared! yes please - next week i do anyway! I'm having my hair done tomorrow after work, fridays are always busy and the weekend is jam packed so it'll be starting from monday i'll struggle! lol

Jodie, looks like we're both sorted til monday! lol,i'm already on spot, cm and boob watch, which is stupid actually as boobs weren't til 5 weeks last time, cm was no change and at the time i put spots down to moving house and a change in water!!! oh and the fact that it's FAR TOO EARLY!!!!

Oooohhh gem only one day behind! lol, this weekend would be way way too mega early my lovely! xxx
  • Options
    I'VE GOT A PEAK!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Am supposed to be going out tonight but there is no way I am going now lol!!! So I think (correct me if I am wrong ladies) I will be 1dpo on Saturday.

Will be thinking up tasks for us all next week. LDOM used to be very good at that when she was in ttc.

Am keeping my test date to Nov 11th as there is no way I am going to last until 14dpo - will have to think of a really good excuse to give Dr L as the why I need to test early.........

Clairhair had her earlyscan last night so am really hoping we will see a lovely big post this morning telling us that all is well with her bean.

xxx
  • Options
    LDOM? remind me pls! Woop Woop! it's almost exciting as a BFP isn't it!? Yep You'll have a peak tomorrow and a high on sat which will be 1dpo! Definitely think of some tasks my sweet! thats only 12dpo hun, sure u can't wait an extra 2 days? if you wait 12 then an extra 2 is nothing!!!! PMA PMA! XX
  • Options
    Hey girls
    Wow that was alot to catch up on LOL.

My cute lil pup has been naughty & had us up at 4.00am this morning crying!!!!

I think Clare's scan must of gone well as she said on fb she was happy will txt her later!!!

Rocky my cd2-5 bloods are checking loads of stuff everything from ov to natural killer cells & sticky blood etc theres a whole long list LOL. We should get all blood results on 1st Dec & then he will arrange a ultrasound & hysteroscopy & then after that hopefully all systems go!!! I am looking forward to ttc again I have my cbfm, sticks & preseed at the ready LOL!!!

L&N that's great about the peak hun happy bd'ing!! I was only thinking the other day about all the tasks Ldom used to set like arranging all your photos LOL!!!

Jodie you sure have alot to keep you busy hun!!! We love 24 oh wants to get season 7 him my bro & sil have seen all of them up to 6 but I have only got around to watching the 1st season LOL but loved it am gona have to have a 24 weekend & catch up on it all!!

Rocky & gem were gona have to think up things to stop you testing early oh & you L&N no excuses this month!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Laujai, sounds like its all guns blazing for a New Year BFP!

When I get a few minutes I will try and find some of LDOMS old tasks for us all.

As I only have a 12 day LP.... is testing at 12 dpo considered early?

:lol:
    xxx

[Modified by: Lottie+Neve on October 29, 2009 05:13 PM]

• Options
    Well Lottie, I suppose it depends on your definition of "early"! As far as I am concerned early is any day before the day af is due to put in an appearance. But for a definitive answer I think we should defer to Dr Laujai!

Becarroo - hello! Really hope this is your month!!! Everything is crossed for you.
  • Options
    ooh yeah tasks are good, I'm pretty busy saturday, but sunday I may need some distractions to stop me testing!!

Felt a bit depressed this afternoon. Someone at work told me I looked thinner. she didn't know about MC and meant it as a compliment ( and normally I'd be vv happy with the comment!!). but it's depressing coz when I MC'd I was wearing all my normal clothes, but all the waistbands were starting to get a bit tight. Isn't it weird how all this messes with your head? I'd usually be v pleased with this.

Oh well, keeping the PMA up if I get a BFP next week I'll soon start growing again image Debenhams near me now has a maternity bit - I wanna shop there!!!
  • Options
    Gems i totally agree! i had a pair of work trousers that were a bit too big but then fitted nicely, now they're massive! lost about 1/2 stone after mc - didn't intend too - put it all back on again now! image xx