Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I have some news.

13»

Replies

• Great news! Congratulations!

And no we probably are not upset, maybe a bit of the green eyed monster, but you deserve it! And in my case it just gives me hope that the day will come for all of us!
  • Congratulations hun! xxx
  • Huge congratulations hun!! So happy for you!! Hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months. Blowing you bucket loads of sticky dust! x x x
  • I kept trying to post lastnight but it wouldnt let me so here goes again...congratulations!! xxx
  • Have tried to reply yesterday but for some reason BE wouldn't let me, so here I will try again.

Congratulations! You deserve some good news! Hearing news like this gives me hope things will be alright for all of us. image
  • Arrgghhh! Woop, woop! That is fabutastic! Soooooooooo pleased for you hon!

It's the type of thing we LOVE to hear! Congrats to you both! xxx It's made my day! image
  • I'm mad with BE, I have replied to this a couple of times but its not showing up??

Anyway.....

Arrgghhhh, Woop, woop! Fabutastic News!!!!

Soooooo happy for you and your DH. It's the type of news we LOVE to hear! and it's made my day!

Have a mega healthy 9 months! Lots of love Fairythalia xxx
  • I'm mad with BE, I have replied to this a couple of times but its not showing up??

Anyway.....

Arrgghhhh, Woop, woop! Fabutastic News!!!!

Soooooo happy for you and your DH. It's the type of news we LOVE to hear! and it's made my day!

Have a mega healthy 9 months! Lots of love Fairythalia xxx
  • congrats hun x