Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

September TTC list!! 10 BFP's :D

Hiya Ladies, I know its early to start this but I like to be organised and this helps me to think forward to next month past my BFP/ AF saga of this month.
So here goes.....add you dates if you want to and I'll add you to the list for September. (Hope there won't be to many of you as I still have hope for the rest of August and more BFP's coming along before September).

Much love and babydust to you all xx
Sue x

Missy Moo BFP/ AF due 1st Sept
Sammielou BFP/AF due 1st Sept
Wonderwomen40 AF/ BFP due 2nd Sept BFP !!!!
Kat-9742700 BFP/ AF 4th Sept BFP !!!!
Pinkorblue BFP/ AF 5th Sept
3054 BFP/ AF due 6th Sept
Keara29 BFP/AF due 7th Sept
Amber156 BFP/AF due 7th Sept
Trying 82 BFP/ Af due 8th Sept BFP !!!!
DiamondW BFP/AF 8th Sept
jc6563 BFP/AF due 8th Sept
Hoping4number2 BFP 9th Sept BFP !!!!
mehubandbub BFP/AF due 10th Sept BFP !!!!
Mrs Ad BFP / AF due 11th Sept
Rocky_Kiz BFP/ AF due 11th Sept
Woodfairy BFP/AF 10th Sept
Sparkles1 BFP/ AF due 12th September BFP !!!!
Princessbella79 BFP 15th September BFP !!!!
SecretStar BFP/ AF due 17th Sept
Sabbath_Car BFP/AF due 18th Sept BFP !!!!
Tashelby BFP/ AF due 18th Sept
Ellie300 BFP/ AF due 19th Sept
*Lambchop* BFP/AF due 19th Sept BFP !!!!
Branston BFP/ AF due 19th Spet
MummyMog BFP/ AF due 20th Sept
bumpwisher BFP/AF due 22nd Sept
Shelley5185 BFP/ AF due 22nd Sept
Apple13 BFP/ AF 22nd Sept
Sionedap BFP/AF due 24th Sept
Oasis BFP/AF due 27th Sept BFP !!!!
Naturelle BFP/AF due 29th Sept
WindyMiller BFP/ AF due 30th Sept
JM220609 BFP/ AF due ?
Caz3006 BFP/ AF due ?

Okay ladies I've added you all - please check I added you correctly and shout at me if not and I'll change it. Sparkly babydust to you all xx

[Modified by: sparkles1 on 18 September 2010 09:15:43 ]

[Modified by: sparkles1 on 19 September 2010 17:58:10 ]

[Modified by: sparkles1 on 20 September 2010 17:18:25 ]

[Modified by: sparkles1 on 28 September 2010 19:43:49 ]

Replies

• |Hi there Sparkles, looks like \i will be joining you too. Cant give a date cos AF still hasnt turned up after mc in early July, but ive had a bfn. Will let us know dates asap, but didnt want you here on your own.Tracy XX
  • Hiya I'm on cd6, had a mc in march and having been trying since, (baby no2 lil boy is 5) feeling fed up at the moment really hope this is our month, good luck sparkles hope its your month too hun!! take care xx
  • hi sparkles and tashelby

im joining you too for September and im due af on 7th but im going to wait abit to test if im late..(thats what im saying now anyway!!) ive had my first af since mc and i was quite relieved and hope that things now back to normal

doing lots of positive thinking and looking forward to a month of baby dancingimage

i so miss being pregnant and would love to be lucky this month and have a may baby as i know you both would too, lots of good luck to us lets hope we all have something to celebrate very soon.

wf xx
  • Hey
    I'll be joining you, put me down for the 4th!! Although this is just my second cycle since my ectopic so can be too sure of cycle lengths.

Feeling really positive though and excited to be ttc again! Off on holiday on Wednesday so should ovulate while we're away and be home in time to test!

Good luck ladies!!! Please send some baby dust this way, the sticky kind!!

xxx
  • Hi All,

Sorry to hear of all the troubles Sue this month.........hope you are ok. Please add me to the list after my saga of AF turning up at random dates post MC . My next AF/BFP (assuming cycle will be the same) will be 4th September.......

Good luck to all of us and hoping the baby dust sprinkles on us all.

Apple xxx
  • Hi Ladies
    Can I join the list. AF/BFP due 8th September. I hope this month is lucky for us all. Like woodfairy I so miss being pregnant. Lots of PMA for a May baby. Each month feels so long between BTN - surely we are all due some good news.........
  • Well, AF turned up today, 6 weeks after MC, and surprisingly enough 1 day after testing and getting a BFN. Well, sparkles, put me down for 18th sept. going to Paris with hubby on the 13th sept for 5 days so will check on return or AF may join me on my holiday. So much for a romantic break. Good luck to us all. Tracy xx
  • I wanna be on the list but doubt i will be my AFG hasnt turned up its only been 3 weeks i know but im so impatient.....god help me if it takes a while to concieve you ladies may have a raving looney on your hands!! Bless you all and good luck, lots of baby dust to you all xxx
  • hi sparkles,

can u put me down for the 1st of september, please god let this be a lucky tread and we all get out BFP.

babydust

chaxxx
  • hello girls I would like to join in the fun please!

I am going to assume I am due on 2nd Sept which would give me a 28 day cycle although it is more likely to be 8th to kepe me on about a 34 day cycle, I have no idea what it will do now.

Good luck to all you girls, I hope we all get a BPF in Sept!

Love and kisses Joy
  • Hi there!

Good Luck to all those TTC!

I have no idea when af will be due as I have just recently had a MC (3 days ago!)....but guessing it's gonna be sometime in September! I';m gonna start trying asap though as I rreeaalllyy want to be pregnant again. I feel empty!!

Babydust to you all!

Jayde x
  • Hi not been on here very much lateley benn over on ttc as it make me feel a bit more relaxed about the whole process, but can't keep away from you lovely ladies in here so though I would join in. Due to 48 day marathon cycle last month af is due 5 th september but not sure how accurate that will be as I am normally a 30 day cycle, but I am not testing until the 6th to avoid dissappointment. No idea about ov as not tracking anything this month! Good luck everyone x
  • Hi Ladies,

I am 31 and OH is 31 too. We started ttc since Aug 09 and had a MC on March 10 on week 8. But the measurement on the scan suggested that the baby stopped developed on week 5. I was devastated. I had to wait for 2 months after MC because I had to take a Rubella vaccine. Just starting ttc again on July but still no good news yet. I have 34 days cycle and ov on day 22 normally. Just had my af 4 days ago. My next AF/BFP will be on 17/9.

[Modified by: SecretStar on August 17, 2010 03:52 PM]

• Hi can I be added please. Mc last week should get AF around 2nd sept but who knows. Hoping for Some of that baby dust soon xx
  • LOL Mummy Mog.....OH willing to have a happy accident.....what's the betting you instigate some babydancing just at the right time! ;\)

[Modified by: sparkles1 on August 18, 2010 08:00 AM]

• Mummy Mog Sam is EXACTLY the same i think they have been in cohoots together i was like so were trying and hes like no and i was like so will we use summit hes like nar if we have an accident it would be cool lol so im trying as sparkles said and intigating at the right time if my AF EVER arrives week 4 2morrow.....lol its rediculous never wanted my period so bad in all my life lol x
  • Hi can I be added. I am on CD1 again today, so gutted when AF arrived this morning. Really don't know what I am doing wrong and why I am still not pregnant 7 months after my miscarriage. I will be testing 19 September. Thanks.
  • Hi ladies
    Not been on here in a while, been taking a break since my second miscarriage at the end of June.

Had one cycle since my miscarriage so hoping things are back to normal.

Can you add me for 8th Sept please? Though that might change...

Good luck everyone.... fingers and toes crossed for all of us!
    xxx
  • hiya ladies- sorry been away for a few days selling house/ viewing new houses so haven't had 2 seconds to think about TTC ( a first time for everything hey!)...although if i'm honest i was thinking...ohh this room could be the nursery when i was looking at properties- so anyway i shall update the list and wish you all lots of luck xx
    Take care ladies
    Sue x
  • hi all am hoping i get lucky twice this year AF/BFP sept 7th. could you ad me please.
    sprinkling baby dust for you all x x x