Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

finally!!

thank god! af finally arrived today 49 days after mc. i was beginning to think she'd never come. can't believe i was actually pleased to see her. i can now draw a line under mc and start ttc again. a big thanks to everyone who has helped to keep me (reasonably!) sane while i've been waiting! xxx

p.s do you think cycle will be back to normal now or could it still be longer than it used to be?

Replies

• Hi Milliepop,

Really pleased for you!! It's a good feeling to know you can get on with things now. My first cycle took 48 days, but since that they have returned back to 28 days.

Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon!

Love,
    Edie xxx
  • fab news millie - really hope this is THE cycle for both of us! my 1st cycle was 31 days, second was 39 days so i think they are a law unto themselves...
    kirsten xxxx
  • Good news Milliepop - its such a relief isn;t it - hope you can get back to BDing/TTCing when you're ready
    Daisyx
  • Brilliant! Mine went more or less straight back to normal after the first one. xx
  • Thats great news hun, mine took a while before getting back to normal, the docs said this was completely normal xx
  • Fantastic news for you. HOpefully it will get back to normal now, or at least not t
    last so long. If you don't get your BFP this month that is... xxx
  • thanks everyone! lets hope its BFPs all round this month! xx
  • That's great news hun - BFP thoughts for you and everyone xxx
  • Fab! I've been away from a computer for a few days and was actually wondering earlier today what was happening with you - so glad AF came eventually!

I was eventually 33 days and I'm now OV exactly 14 days later, so I'm obviously back to my normal 28d cycle. Fingers crossed you're one of the ones who gets back to normal quickly too. The main thing is actually ov'ing I suppose - get those peesticks at the ready (and if you're anything like me, any excuse to justify poas constantly to DH is good for me!!) image xx
  • yeah! can't wait to start poas! really glad you are back on track lulee. hope its the same for me. af seems pretty normal so fingers crossed for normal ov. xx