Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Getting to know you...

Replies

• Great to get to know you all .Thanks for your kind words laujau... I feel 10 years younger and huni be proud to be Irish. I think i,m the only Scottish ????? xxx
  • huni, technically i am 1/2 irish... lol. my dads irish but i ws born in Cornwall and always lived here! xxx
  • Lanea - a fellow brummie bird. where abouts are you???? Im oldbury/bearwood (well officially sandwell but you know what I mean!)

hi everyone x x x
  • Hi speedygirl I am from Notts to! Where abouts I am in Sherwood!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm Amy, 25 and hubby is 27.
    We live in Chichester and have Ruby who will be 2 in March.

We've been TTC baby number 2 since June. I mc in September and due to test in the next few days!! xx
  • Purblebubbles, I'm just up the road from you in Dudley

xxx
  • Hello everyone
    Im 24 and hubby is 25. We have been together nearly 7 and a half years and married for 17 months. We have been TTC our first since Oct 08, sadly had a MC in September image

Due to test the weekend and we have done the SMEP this month image so fingers crossed I get my BFP!

x x x x x

• Hello im new to these postings as i normally read for advice!

Anyway...im 20 and my OH is 26 and we live in derbyshire.
    i think im the youngest that has posted on this thread and dont want people to look down on me and think im a too young for ttc, but me and my OH want to be a family more than anything, and after mc in december (over xmas and boxing day of all times) its made us even more determined, as well as excited about what 2010 will hopefully bring.
    So i would really appriciate being supported, as no matter how old or young we should all support eachother image
    Good luck to all ttc and hope 2010 brings everything we wish for!
    xxx
    Thanks xx
  • Nice to meet you all, welcome all newbies (sorry that you have to be here at all hopefully it will be a short stay).

Sian hun dont worry about age everyone here is supportive no matter your age, where your from even if you posted a pic & you had a green face LOL!!
    I have friends who gave birth when they were 21 & have done a fantastic job with there children.

Look forward to chatting with you more & do post if you need a chat or anything xxx
  • aww thanks laujai!
    i know from the time ive spent browsing on here and reading that everyone is very supportive, and its really great to know there's others going through the same thing!
    but dont worry, i havnt got a green face! lol.
    xxx
  • Phew!! Only joking LOL!!

Just wanted you to know that your welcome no matter what hun & you shouldnt worry.

Will you'll be ttc again soon? xx
  • yeah, had a hospital check up yday and got the all clear to start trying again. havnt had my af yet but gyno said i should be due any day now but can either wait until after that or start trying right away!!
    last time i got bfp in the first month of trying so hopefully wont be too long image xx
  • That's good, fingers crossed it will happen nice & quick again for you hun.

Af can sometimes take a while after a mc but fingers crosseed she'll not keep you too long or not turn up at all if you try before. xx
  • yeah hopefully, and hopefully everybody else on here gets lucky soon image
    i will keep u updated anyway as now ive found this site i will prob be coming on here more often!!
    yes we may try again b4 AF as the gyno said it would be fine, only due to dating reasons some ppl say to wait until after.
    xxx
  • hi everyone,

welcome newbies (im so sorry you're here - but hopefully we can help each other and we will all be getting sticky BFP's soon)

rainbow - hi neighbour!!! I went to wolves uni and lived in dudley for a few years, I also got married at the Village last year! spooky! x x x
  • Thought i might bump this up as i'm sure i've spotted a few new names on here and figured it was too soon to do another one! xxx
  • Hi im Jacqui, I am 33 and my hubbie is 35. We live in Devon, born in Hampshire, grew up in Surrey, moved to West Sussex when married and now in Devon!! Love it down here. I have been unbelievably lucky to have already had three boys aged 6, 4 and 1. Fell pregnant in ecember but had a mmc in feb, Found out at 12 week scan baby had died at 9 weeks. Absolutely devestated, never had such a horrendous time. I know I am lucky to have my sons but it doesnt make it any easier. We are hoping to start ttc again soon. The support I have had from you all has been amazing and I dont think I would have got throguh this without you. I think alot of people think why am I so upset because I already have children but I have still lost a child and i have never felt so much pain!!

Thanks everyone

Jacqui
    xx
  • Right - I'm Hannah, 24, married to Rich who is 35. Our first MC was in March 06 at 5 weeks, didn't conceive again until August 07 but MC'd again at 6 weeks, then finally got a sticky BFP in April 08, gave birth to Rachel in Dec 08. Feel very blessed to have her, as infertility and MC's run in the family.

Now on CD2 on our first cycle TTC number 2, so feeling very nervous about getting on the rollercoaster! Currently living in Nottingham, but moving back to Bristol at the end of March to be near my family so I can help care for my grandparents.

We've got 3 mad cats, and I write and dabble in a bit of photography in my 'spare time' - I used to shoot at rock gigs before DD was born, and loved it, it was fab at taking my mind off TTC and stopped me becoming too obsessive!

Hannah xx
  • HI all, I am Denise, I am 33 and OH is 34. We got married in September 2008. Started TTC in October 2009 and found out we were PG in December 2009. We discovered our bean had stopped growing at 10weeks and 4 days and had no heart beat. Had a D+C on the 4th of Feb. Still recovering...... but looking forward to TTC again soon. We live and work in Lancashire. Nice to meet everyone!!!
  • hi ladies! good idea rocky, its been awhile!
    hi im Kari im 27, my OH is going to be 34 next wk. we live in Wisconsin u.s. we have a 8yr. little girl morgan, and a 2yr old little boy Reese. we lost our baby at 8+4 the end of oct. 2009 due to a partial molor preg. and have been ttc for 2months hoping this month will be the one!! good luck to everyone and nice meeting you all