Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

World cup babies anyone want one????? June TTC!

Replies

• Only a week now until our first testing dates, how is everyone, any positive stories to tell, keep us all going!!!!!!!!!

• If I don't fall this cycle then my problem won't be tearing OH away from the TV but trying to work around Glastonbury as thats when my fertile window next comes round as we are meant to be going there.

At the very beginning of our relationship my husband and i went to a festival... i still blush imageops: when i think of what all went on in our tent.... memories :lol: ;\) :lol:

How cool to tell your child they were conceived at Glastonbury! Good luck!

• Hey 3054,

My testing date will be 25th May! image
  • Well girls, she got me yesterday, little earlier than expected, but it was guess work. So I am CD2 today, just keeping fingers crossed that this is a normal AF and body is good to go!!!!!!!

I am not too dissappointed as this means I am getting back to a cycle.
    I am sticking around on here and will keep the thread upto date.

Lots and lots of luck to you all, we really deserve some amazing BFP news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3054 you could still get your June BFP if you have a 28 day cycle. You never know ;\)
  • Hi All,

Sorry witch got you 3054 - but at least your cycle is getting back on track. Thats the same attitude I'm having after mc at start of May!

I'm on CD25 today and have had brown cm for the last couple of days (sorry tmi) I've had niggling pains since cd12 so thought it was ovulation as was only on my left hand side anyway its now in my right side as well so dont know what the hell is going on. Because the spotting has continued for 2 days now I'm thinking that it might be the start of AF although that would be a very short cycle for me!!

I hope we do get some BFP's on this thread!!xxxxx
  • Hey girls,

I'd like to say I'll join you this month but am not sure as my cycle seems to be about 37 days long now which would make it July to test but this month I am going to track my ovulation with ov sticks and temp readings so you never know I may still be in June.

I hate not knowing what my body is thinking of doing!!
  • Hey, I'm out already this month, AF arrived this evening, following a faint SD positive result on the 2nd June, so fairly disappointed (and confused!) by AF arriving bang on time...

Although now calculate that next AF is due on 10th July, so if it hasn't arrived by 11 July, I may still be able to get a World Cup BFP, on the day of the final! Can I have a new test date of 11th July, please?!

Lampiekat - do you think you'll be testing by the 11th July? If so, you do still qualify for this thread, I think!

Oh well, off on holiday to Norway next week, so at least we get a nice relaxing holiday to try again on! May have to find nice Norwegian names if we are successful this month!

Hopefully this will still be a lucky thread for the rest of you!
  • I'm due af around the 11th July I think but wasn't going to test till 15th July. In last sort of day of af so will start on ov tests and temps in about a weeks time if that sounds about right. Have joined Fertility Friend to help me see what I'm looking for on the temps as I've never tracked them before

xx
  • hey, could you add me please, i will be testing on july 6th, best of luck to every1 for this month xxx
  • Hi, can you put me down for th 30th please?

Good luck everyone x
  • Hi everyone, how is everyone doing? Our first test day was yesterday, anyone heard from Mrs AD to see how she is? Just an update from me....... Finally I have got back to normality, a five day AF which was as normal as they come....... its only taken 4 months but hey at least I am there!!!!!

CD11 for me today, we started BD on CD7 and did CD9 and CD10 but hubby went away for 6 days this morning so no more BD for us until Saturday, think I will have to jump on him when he walks through the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing OV tests since CD7 as I was getting smiley faces really early, no smiley face yet so it appears that I may be back to CD16 for OV, going to keep testing to see when I get a smiley face hubby will be back on CD18 so hoping I have a smiley face on friday CD17 then we wont have missed the window, but will have to see.

Good luck everybody, I hope we all perform better than Englad did last night:lol:
  • Do you do ov tests every day? And is it best to do them with fmu?
    I'm using them for the very first time as my cycle lengths have changed so not sure when i'm oving.

Glad to hear your cycles are back to normal 3054
  • Hiya Im testing myself around week beginning the 5th July. I had my miscarriage from the 28th may to 30th may and the midwfie says I should test 6 weeks after as there should be no HCG left so if I get positive i should be pregnant for real. image I really hope this works. We have had 4 successful attempts at BDing since the miscarriage. MW says im due to ovulate 2-4 weeks after the miscarriage so we will see. I could get a positive anywhere from w/k beginning 5th July to week beg 19th July if AF does not appear.
    I am preparing myself for both either BFP or AF arriving. to be honest I would absolutely love to be pregnant but if its not meant to be this month I'd rather have my AF as soon as possible so we can try.
    want to be pregnant ASAP

good luck and loads of baby dust for everyone.

xx
  • Yes, I use the clearblue digital ones, you can get them for ??13 on Amazon, half price than in the shops. I tried the others, but it was far to confusing reading the lines. I test everyday, some say not to use FMU but the clearblue says test whenever as long as it is the same time each day it doesn't really matter. It is so clear to tell, no smiley face no OV smiley face lots of BD'ing...........

I have had no smiley face from CD7 CD11 today and still no smiley face so all appears to be back on track again, I would expect a smiley face around CD16/17....... fingers crossed for CD18 as hubby will be home....... would love to fall PG again, my MMC seems like age ago now....... all be it this is our first month of TTC again.

Really hoping and praying for some BFP announcements soon ximage
  • Hey girls, all going well so far this cycle.

We've been using our CBFM for the second time and have BD'd like clockwork, even putting in twice a day on the peak fertility days. I know there is mixed messages about sperm recovery and too much sex but we've not tried this before so hey ho! Lets hope it gets us our BFP?

Now on CD16 / 4DPO, feeling quite relaxed for a change although by this time next week I'll be the SS queen! Good luck everyone! xxx
  • Well everybody it official, my body is back to normal and not playing any nasty games with me anymore!!!!!!!

Also official the world cup is boring me already!!!!!!! I am CD13 today, still no smiley face on OV test which is good news as hubby away until CD17, praying for OV to stay away until then so we dont miss the window......

I will be jumping on him as soon as he walks in the door...... what a good life he has!!!!!!!!!:lol:

How is anyone else doing.... any PMA this month????????
  • Hi All,

Sorry not posted have been getting stressed with the whole bloody thing CD37 and still nothing - I've had a lot of cm (watery) (sorry tmi!!)
    Did another ebay cheapie yesterday and BFN - just want to scream!!

Sorry to those who've had their af's So dissapointing - although I just want her to come now and put me out of my misery!!!xxx
  • 3054 just read your last couple of posts - yay it's good to know everything is working fine hopefully soon you will get you BFP!!

I'm so going to invest in CBFM although I promised OH I wouldn't - never mind!!xxx
  • Im out for June :\(

Had some spotting on sunday and still have it so assuming its a light af. It first af since D&C and came exactly 4 weeks after. At least I will know where I am with my cycle.
    That means if I fall preggers this month coming baby would be due on OH's 30th birthday. I hope thats a good sign image

Good luck everyone xxx