Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can't Hold Off Any Longer :D

2»

Replies

• just saw this on the homepage and wanted to say a huge congrats hun!!! im sending u lots of sticky dust and please stay positive! this is your time! image i am now 15+6 today and it was back in february i lost my lil one and i member being on this page with you guys! i hope everyones doin well and a big congrats again hun!! xxxx
  • Hi yummymummy1989 - thanks for reply - wow you're 15+6 already!! I Have been reading some of your updates. Remind me, did you have an early scan?? Zxx
  • i had quite a few lol!! i pushed my doctor into gettin me one so i had one at 7 weeks but i was actuali 5 and half weeks!! baby had heartbeat but worried me cos my dates wernt adding up.... then i had another 2 weeks later cos they asked me to go back and check baby was growing.. i measured 7 weeks and i should have bin about 7 and half, nearly 8weeks! but they were hapy so i didnt need to go back... i wasnt happy with my dates so i booked a private scan a week later and they told me i was nearly 10 weeks!!!! different places tell u different dates hun so dont panic about the dates this early if u feel there not right!... i had my 12 week scan 3 weeks ago and babys all good image i stil dont look or feel pregnant which is abit gutting lol!! im sure itl catch up with me!! image xx
  • hi ya ZLS23 - Im so happy to see your news!! yay. big congratulations.

wishing you a very very very h and h 9 months,

pb
    20 weeks today x
  • Totally g/c but omg congratulations hun, that is such great news! Am so pleased for u and hubby!

Am sure everything will be fine with this little one, am keeping everything crossed its sticky one for u.

(Am so very sorry I've not emailed in ages, I moved last month and been without internet till this week so only been able to access this site on my mobile - will get my bum in gear and email u v soon now its up and running)

Huge congrats again xx
  • aww hun g/c but just saw this on the front page and had send big congratulations and lots of sticky baby dust.xxxx
  • I have not been on this site for a while but I am delighted for you!!!!
  • Congratulations ZLS! Wonderful news and i'm so pleased for you :\)

You were right to push for a scan, it really will reassure you and really helps break up the mammoth wait from BFP to the 12 week one.

Look after yourself chick...(((big hugs))) xxx

SF xxx
  • omg congrats i'm so pleased for you xx
  • Congratulations honey, fab news!

Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months xx