Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it a faint BFP or evaporation line?? UPDATED with a PIC

Replies

• nothing is straightforward pet ,but hold on and dont give up ive just sent a post on here and was surprised i got an apt . could be a chem preg but at least you know you can get preg ,like me next step is to hold on.maybe you younger than me but im gettin my levels checked tomorrow and sometimes all it takes is progesterone based injections or clomid to keep you going.hope you ok it never easy but all of us ladies there for youxxxxx
  • I had some tests done in January this year, LH and FSH levels were checked along with progesterone, which all came back normal. I had a Hysterosalpingogram too where they inject dye into the uterus to check for blockages etc.

I conceived at the end of January and had a MMC on 13th March, baby had stopped growing at 5 + 2.

I've just posted on Mrs Alstons tpoic that at least if this is AF now then my past 2 cycles since erpc have been more or less the same at 4 weeks and 2 days and 4 weeks and 1 day. Before my last pg, my cycles were anywhere between 23 and 35 days!!

I have no doubt that all the problems I have had TTC since October 07 are due to depo injections that I had for 3+ years. That stuff messes with your hormones and I have read about women who have had to have injections after to get their levels up.

Can clomid cause multiples? I had a sitting with a clairvoyant a few years back who said she could see me with twins!!! ooer hahaha
  • gosh i never thought of that.yes clomid does increase the chance of multiples,i only want one more!!!lol but hey if they have to put me on something like that,id be quite happy to take my chances.id love it/them no matter what.heres hoping you get there this month truck ful o pma.my apt for hosp in an hour and this site is keeping me sane thankd ladiesxxxxxx
  • Oh MrsTH i am sorry hun! Sending you a big hug!
  • hi sorry to gatecrash. i'm quite new to site but just thought i'd let you know that i've just had an early miscarriage/ chemical pregnancy and i tested with asda's tests (2) and got faint (but definate) lines. i started bleeding and 4 days after bfp got a bfn. when i went to be checked out the nurse told me that although i was having bad cramps not all women do and that this happens to lots of early pregnancies and a lot of women just don't know they were pregnant and think af has arrived. i know its not a lot of comfort but i felt a bit better when she'd explained everthing to me and assured me that i wasn't going mad and imagining pink lines.
    i hope you have better luck next month xx

evap or faint positive

Waited 3-4 hours 

But I dont know if it came in in the first couple minutes.

Anyone plz

• I just tried this! Does anyone else see the very faint purple line? image

• I had my period last on feb 2 it is now April 4 all the signs of being pregnant down too emotions sore nipples and mild cramps. N sickness and bloated everything points too pregnancy. But every test I take is a negative. Going too doctor tomorrow can I still have a chance of being pregnant. 

• imageThis very faint line appeared about an hour or two after taking the test is it an evap line or a very faint positive? i don't know if its too early to tell and it wasn't the first pee In the morning, someone please help?

• Hi ellegreene, what brand is this out of interest 

• Best to re test with fmu

• Hi emy0001 it was actually a rather cheap one step pregnancy test I ordered of Amazon and is it true anything that is displayed after 10 minutes is not reliable? 

• Also is there actually a line there or am I imaginimg it? 

• Hi ellegreene. You are not imagining any thing there is definitely a line there. However like you say anything that appear after the time limit stated on the package ( normally 10 minutes on most tests) is invaild. This doesn't mean your not pregnant. You need to re-test my love and keep an eye on until the max time limit is up. Hugs xx

• Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I've just done a test, 3.30pm and this was the result within 5 minutes. Can someone please tell me if they can see a line or not? I did another cheap brand of test with 10mlu and it was negative (from what I can see). I think these tests in the photo are 25mlu. Thanks everyone :) 

• Mrswoo I can see a very faint line but it's there. Re test for you I think good luck xx

• imageimage

Thanks Emy0001. im keeping my fingers crossed. I'll attach the photos of the ones I did yesterday and this morning too. I think im gonna have to wait a while to see if the line goes darker. its he bottom two on the second photo btw.