Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it a faint BFP or evaporation line?? UPDATED with a PIC

1235»

Replies

• Options

imageimage 

Faint positive or evap line?

• Options

imageIs This A False Result as did this one yesterday but since then had 2 negative test results. Any help?

• Options

I know this is an old thread but was wondering if I could have some advise as feel like I'm going crazy!! 

I have tested since 8dpo, thinking there might have been lines but ended up realising I was imagining the as I tested at 11dpo in the evening and it was negative. 

Today I think I am around 12dpo but unsure as only following an app, I don't temp or use ovulation strips. I tested again at this morning at 8am and I definitely feel like there's more of a squinted line today with colour. 

The photo I have attached you can't see very well. It's so hard to get a photo!! 

Thank you xx

• Options

Are you pregnant?

• Options

Unfortunately not 😔 hopefully this month 

• Options

Is this an evap line or faint positive? 

• Options

Hi, I have only recently started trying to conceive for my second child. I am on day 34 of my cycle, usually AF appears between day 29-31. According to Flo app, I am not due on until day 36 due to ovulating on day 20/21 this month. I have done 2 tests, yesterday and today. Both with very faint 2nd line at the 5 minute mark which is when the test is fully complete. Would you say these are positive or an evaporation line? So confusing. I would just rather know, either way! 

For some reason the line is less visible when I upload. But it's definitely there. 

imageimage

• Options

Looks very positive to me! Congratulations!! Xxxx

• Options

It's very very clear on photos but just lighter then when you upload on here you can barely see it!! I just don't want to get my hopes up when it's not really dark. I'll keep testing and let you know. Thanks Sophiebee! How are you getting on? 💖 

• Options

Maybe try a different brand? I wish you all the luck! I'm taking a break from ttc atm after miscarriage in November, still not using contracepticon so it could happen but not actively trying right now xx

• Options

Ah I understand! Must be so difficult! It can become very obsessive too. I find it takes over my every thought. Have a fresh and start again when you are ready! You're time will come xxx

• Options

Tried a different brand and I think this is my BFP!! 

• Options

Oh wow that definitely is!! Congratulations! So happy for you!! Xxxx

• Options

Defo pregnant, congratulations x

• Options

Thank you both!! Hope all goes well with you xxxxx