Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

still trying

:\?Hi , im new to here. I had a missed m/c the end of oct. My periods returned quickly but still no luck in trying again. Build myself up each month to have it all come crashing down. Feel so desperate for it all to be right again. Is this how most of us feel ?

Replies

• hi hun, and welcome, you'll find we are all lovely girls here, always happy to give advice or just a virtual shoulder to cry on.

im almost the same as you, had a miscarraige at the begining of oct at 11 weeks, was a shock pregnancy as already (luckily) have two boys age 12 and 5, was just coming to terms with being pregnant when i started bleeding one friday night while getting ready to go out. i had no pain and was told at a and e to relax and come back to the |EPU on the monday morn, well on the sat eve i was back in a and e where i lost the baby, went for scan on the monday which confirmed it

i then got a letter telling me that my rubella was low so needed a MMR jab, and my doc advised that i shouldnt get pregnant for 3 months!!

then at the end of oct, just after my birthday the hospital called to say i had actually had a partial molar pregnancy, it means the placenta had too many cells and the growth overtook the baby, so at least i know the cause of my miscarraige, however it also meant that i have to provide sample for HCG testing to check it hasnt kept growing, that will be up in april! im being naughty though and TTC but nothing yet, ov tests by the hundred, and some baby dancing, but it dont help when AF cant decied if she wants to wait 5 weeks or 3 weeks before coming to stay!!

sorry for the life story. feeling a bit chatty today,

like i said, we all have different stories but are united by one thing xx
  • thankyou, guess i was having a bad day and needed to get it off my chest. Lets hope we all get the good news we want so much very soon. x:\)
  • Yes it is absolutely normal. We mc'd in July and have had nothing ever since, every time it comes it gets harder to deal with and it is all the more frustrating because you know you did it before and you know you are not doing anything different. Hope you get a sticky one soon and welcome to our little corner of the site!
  • Thanks Socks. Im trying to relax a bit more this month, have been having refloxology which is nice and calming. hope you get a sticky one too very soon. x
  • it is most definately normal, so you are not alone!

every month i build myself up, only for AF to arrive. its quite soul destroying sometimes. Generally i try to be positive about it, but its hard to be perky all of the time image

you can come on here and moan any time you like, this place is a lifesaver image
  • You are feeling COMPLETELY normal. I had an MC in July and every month is disappointing. I've started just assuming I'm not pg, rather than hoping I am, and that has actually helped. Chin up, it'll happen when it's meant to, hope you get a sticky one soon! xx
  • Thankyou you all for your replies and support, nice to know im not going mad just yet. Hope we all have luck soon. x x
  • Thankyou you all for your replies and support, nice to know im not going mad just yet. Hope we all have luck soon. x x
  • Hey, just read you were having reflexology, is that helping you relax? How is it going. Sorry to change the subject slightly just interested hope you don't mind xx
  • hi ya, i started the reflexology a couple of months ago. Just after the m/c. I had a scan and they found 2 large cysts on my ovarys, prob hormonal, so started then to try and balance things. the cycts had gone when i had a scan last month. I really think it does help me. How are you feeling now ? x x