Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 day until AF and.....

2»

Replies

• Options
    Am so happy for u sending u lots of sticky baby dust...........................

chaxxx
  • Options
    Am so happy for u sending u lots of sticky baby dust...........................

chaxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations, thats amazing news!! Have a H&H 8 months!! xxx
  • Options
    Woohoo...congratulations Fairy- H+H 8 months image xx
    I am loving all of these BFP's - its giving me lots of hope for when we ttc again xx
    Take care
    Sue x
  • Options
    I'm still letting it all sink in, still in shock really!

I had my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic this morning. This appointment was already booked before we got our BFP.
    We told them the news and they confirmed the pregnancy, which was surreal. They don't want me to take any aspirin or anything extra, just my Folic acid.
    They have booked me in to have an early scan on 6th July, so I'm really looking forward to that, hopefully they will offer us a second at around 9/10 wks which is when our 2nd bean stopped growing.
    Anyway, they were so nice and I'm really glad I chose a different hospital than the one that dealt with my ERPC. It feels like a fresh start and it just feels healthy!
    I'll be glad when I have another week under my belt!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pf___.png

• Options
    Thats brilliant news fairy- how nice to get it confirmed! Sending u lots and lots of sticky bean dust! You really deserve it chick, good luck hun!!xxxx
  • Options
    Fairy!! I have only just seen your post!!! I have not been on here much recently as I seem to be struggling with my upcoming EDD. However I am ecstatic with your BFP!!!!!! Welsone sweetie you give me hope! Look forward to being a Mummy!! xx
  • Options
    Hi Muffin,

Lovely to hear from you, I totally understand why you've not been around but I have been thinking about you lots especially as end of term approaches and EDD's. There is always hope and still time to join me in March 2011.

I really hope you have your BFP very very soon. ((((HUGS))))) Keep in touch xxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! I promise early high hcg is not a sign of an ectopic!

A very happy and health 9 months x x