Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC January thread

1161718192022»

Replies

• Hi ladies

Breighlin sorry your still in limbo, hoping you got a shy beanie therewaiting to be detected!!

Rocky that sucks I dont blame you not wanting to take them, hope the nice GP has a plan C for you.

Was gona do a fao for you as was wondering how your doing i.e. edd coming up?
    Sorry not in an insensitive way just that our very early one was due in Feb as well & then the other in March & started to think about it today & wondered how you were coping, I thought I would feel ok as have passed 1 already but it's started to play on my mind a bit.

M&S have fun entertaining the in-laws LOL xxxxxx
  • Hi ladies,

sorry I've not been around very much, in the real world :lol: I've managed to sell my flat even though there isn't a house that I like so I am now house hunting like a mad woman image

Well on CD24 today and still getting highs, no peak and no lows so although I thought maybe I'd peaked and the CBFM missed it, I'm now thinking that I couldn't have as I haven't gone down to lows? Which then gives my theory of spotting being implanation bleeding a big kick out of the window! Argh, it's just so confusing.

xxx
  • Hi ladies, just caught up!!

Rainbow, how annoying with the peakless situation but I reckon you have ov''d but would bd until goes to lows.

Sorry she got you rocky.

I'm 9dpo and getting v impatient! Woken up last 2 mornings feeling v sick but worried i'm just imagining it x x
  • Morning ladies, just a quick update to say I got my first peak this morning at long last on CD25!!!

I may not be on very much later as I'm going to be busy ;\) :lol:

xxx
  • rainbow - that is bloody ace news!!!! see told you you would get it!!!! lol, how many highs did you have in the end? i had 9!!!!

As for the GP, i spoke to her today as she was in a meeting yesterday and she really is so so lovely and totally understood and has given me some more oral stuff and to keep taking my yogs! lol, if no bfp this cycle they will hoepfully run some more bloods and check my hormones! yay!

Hey laujai, aw, think i read earlier on a post that your's was 17th feb? mine was 10th... ok atm, but evry now and then my brain reminds me and i get a sudden feeling of loss and sadness image , i start a new job sson though so dont have to work with my pg colleague anymore, that sounds a bit harsh but i'm sure you know what i mean!!!! how you doing with the highs/peaks? xx
  • Rocky, I had 15 days of highs imageimage

Glad to hear about your lovely doctor, sounds like you have a good 'un there!

How's everyone else or have you all moved on to Feb thread now? Actually, that's a thought what's my new testing date....

xxx
  • I'm still waiting!! bfn at 11dpo, think i'm out so think i'll soon be movinf to feb thread but next testing date won't be til march now! boo hoo! x x
  • MP, it's still very very early, I have everything crossed for you

xxx
  • Hey there ladies I'm out for the 2nd time this month! I'm so pi**ed off. All I want is a baby aarrggh..... xx
  • Oh BabyLuv, what a cow! Hopefully it's a Valentine's bean for you

xxx
  • MP so sorry to hear about BFN , BUT.... its v v v early! so naughty! lol, fingers crossed for you,

sorry the cow got you babyluv.

xx