Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC January thread

Replies

• And did you do the fr tests gems? You can't leave us dangling like that you cheeky imp!
  • no wiating til morning. I know they say can do any time, but figure fmu is most concentrated. so goign to pee in a pot and test with the FR and the superdrug at same time. then seeing as I have 5 (!) cbd's I might do one of them to if i get more convincing lines!
  • ha ha, tell ur hubby he's a cheeky get and that u'd be a lot more crazy if u didn't have us! ha ha, good luck for the morning hun! xxx
  • Gemgems
    How exciting. Good luck for the morning!
    nettie xxx
  • :lol: my h2b is more than thankful I joined this forum, means he doesn't have to listen to the details anymore, he said it wasn't really arousing when I talked about the colour of my cm... :lol: sapose we can't really blame them! :lol:
  • Good luck for the morning gems, can't wait to see that big announcement!! image xx
  • i try and keep all details from hubby, and i always say i won't tell him when i OV so as not to put him under any pressure but i always do... xxx
  • Woohoo....gemgems that sounds so promising! I have everything crossed for you! I wish i could give you one of my FRER that i have stashed away!!! xxxx
  • oops just read that you have one! Make sure you let us know tomorrow morning xxx
  • Good luck for the morning GemGems. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. xxx
  • Goodluck for the morning gemgems. TRY to get some sleep! Have you had any symptoms this month???

Jodie xx
  • Good luck GemGemsxx
    Jodie, how are you, long time no hear?? xx
  • Hi luvvie - not too bad thanks, have had a mad busy xmas, and would you believe my oven broke on xmas eve! Lucky we were having lunch at the inlaws! This 2WW business is driving me mad! I have put my test date down for friday, but in-laws want to got out for a meal on weds which would be CD28ish and last cycle was 28/29 days depending on when you count when i started bleeding, so may use a superdrug cheapie on weds am (naughty i know) the thing that is bothering me is that my boobs are not sore at all, and they don't feel thicker (if that makes sense) like they usually do this close to AF, so i hope that i am not in for a longer cycle this month cos we haven't BD that much really as both my son an OH have had this sickie bug over xmas.

How are you keeping hun?

Jodie xx
  • Hey! I'm sorry to hear that your family haven't been well over Christmas - that's a bummer. Have you been 'nurse Jodie' haha!! I was just saying on another thread that I am no good with the 2ww malarky! I have no patience at all and i seem to be symptom spotting everyday which drives me mad when I get AF arrives. I don't know about you but this is the first month that my cycle has gone back to 28 days, so maybe it took my body a while to get back to normal after the mmc. I'm not glad to see AF but I'm glad in a way that I'm healing physically. I have a renewed attitude for 2010 which I hope will bring me the baby I so badly want to have.
    Seeing as I'm out thismonth i am spurring the rest of you on!!! Com'on girlies we need some more BFPs to keep us all on a high!!!
    ps Happy New Year! xxx
  • I was waiting for my first af since mc but have decided not to wait and to get some bd in with oh - the practice will do us good and might cheer me up as I should of been 12 weeks on new years day.. xx
  • gems wish you all the luck for the am!! will be watching for your post!!
  • HI Guys - have you seen gemgems post? OMG am so pleased for her. Was glad that she went into so much detail, and esp cos she has no symptoms. I was getting a bit concerned as i have no sore boobies at all, they don't even feel the way that they do when coming up to AF, (hmm?)

Will prob not be on BE til weds now as we are changing internet providers and home internet was down this am and new internet does not start til weds. Wishing everyone the best of luck, and i know that i am next on the list so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is ok.

Jodie xx
  • Yay, 1st on the list is a BFP, lets hope all on the list get BFP's this month! How good would that be!!xxx
  • I know, I was shaking when I read her post on ttc! I don't think I could have been more excited if it was my own bfp!! Snarf. Such a great start to her 2010.

Well I agree with you Babyluv and Jodie - this 2ww thing is DOING MY HEAD IN! I know I said I wouldn;t ss, but now I think I am making up symptoms. I was having a browse of Huni's ss site last night and convinced myself that I was starting to feel nauseous! So from now on I'm avoiding it!!

Well anyhoo I'm back to work tomorrow so hopefully that will keep my mind off the whole thing (pah! as if!).

Here's a question - do you test exactly 14 days after you ov, or do you think it is ok to test from the day you should get your period, even if that is less than 14 days? I ask cos my cycle is not always 28 days, sometimes it is 27, sometimes 29. What would you do?
  • I love you guys!!! It's so nice to have people to share the excitement with, when I'm too scared to tell everyone else. I really hope I'm the start of a trend, then we can have a pg gossip post each month to keep up with each other!!
    m+s I nearly got teary when I read the first paragraph of yours. I can't have pregnancy brain already can I?