Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do you ladies think??

Hi,

so I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks on 1st Jan image (bleeding started on 20th Dec and stopped on 4th Jan). We were told we could start ttc as soon as we were ready and bleeding had stopped.

I used HPT and got a negative on 5th Jan so started ttc again, i started using OPK's and got a smiley face on 12th Jan (CD12)...also had twinges and cm etc so pretty sure i ov on 12th/13th.

Anyway i've been having slight crampy feeling in my lower ab today 8dpo and this morning when i went to the loo there was watery pink blood...went to bed (was nightshift) then when i got up this afternoon it was brown when i wiped (very small amount). Have also had a few symptoms but trying not to read too much into it!

do you think i could be lucky and this is implantation bleeding or that is the start of AF?? AF should be due around 28th but i realise that it could be off because of the m/c....

When i was pg in November i got the same thing at 8dpo!!??

any advice would be appreciated xxx

Replies

• it could be hun fingers crossed, though it is also common to get random things just after a mc, try and keep up that pma for a few days longer! xx
  • Sounds positive if you had this with your last pg, like Rocky says your body can do strange things after mc.

Goodluck xx
  • Sounds positive if you had this with your last pg, like Rocky says your body can do strange things after mc.

Goodluck xx
  • ooh fingers crossed for you