Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Think I am finally ovulating!!

Hi, I have just had my first AF after mmc and i am on CD15 of my cycle. I have checked my CM today and the consistancy is like egg white which means I should be ovulating I think. Problem is I have had slight spotting as well. I have read that people do get this when they are ovulating but I cant help but worry it might be a bad sign?? I really hope not. we BD yesterday and hopefully today too and I am sooo hoping we might get pregnant this month. I cant help but become so obssesed by it all and I am trying not to but it is really hard.

Has any one else had bleeding during ovulation? Any advice would be great

Jacqui
xx

Replies

• Hi there, I haven't have bleeding in ovulation but just wanted to say good luck for this month! xx
  • Hi hun,

just wanted to say good luck image
    enjoy the bdancing!!

xxx
  • Hi hun,

just wanted to say good luck image
    enjoy the bdancing!!

xxx
  • hey i just replied in my thread hun! just like to say that 2day i had a tiny bit of blood wen i wiped ( sorry tmi!!) my af finished on cd7 though so its been 4 days since iv bled.. it was onli abit on the tissue.. im not going to get myself worried about it though unless i have lots more bleeding!
    good luck with the babydancing! imageimage xxx
  • Thanks for the replies, I am still spotting very slightly but have a lot of egg white type cm so I am convinced I must be ov'ing. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much though because I know I will so disappointed if I dont fall this month.

Jacqui
    xx