Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A newbie saying hello...

Hi ladies im kinda new to this, have been looking around for the last few months and i have to say that all your posts are so interesting, reassuring, and have been a huge support to me just knowing that i'm not the only one who is on this mad rollercoaster of TTC!! Me and OH lost our first bean in May (mmc). We're now in our 2nd month of TTC again, so fingers crossed it wont take me too long! Hope u dont mind me joining u all. Wishing everyone all the best X

Replies

• Options
    Hi Pickle,

Sorry to hear about your loss. You are totally right about everyone on here - they are so so supportive. I had a mmc in April and babyexpert has been like a lifeline to me. The ladies on here are absolutely wonderful.

Really hope a BFP is just around the corner for you!

Love Kristen xx
  • Options
    Hello Pickle

I completely mirror what Kirsten has said. These wonderful ladies have been a huge source of support since my MMC in July. I'm waiting to ovulate which will hopefully be wednesday! Baby dust for you xxx
  • Options
    Yay i got a reply! Thankyou so much, it's quite strange I feel like i know some of u just from reading the posts. This place is quite addictive! Really pleased your scan went well the other day, was so pleased to read about it! xx
  • Options
    Thankyou MrsA have been following your posts as well! I'm currently in the middle of the dreaded 2WW and trying so hard not to symptom spot but its impossible! xx
  • Options
    The 2WW IS ^EVIL^! It is impossible not to symptom spot, although I sometimes wonder if I'm just imagining things! Good luck, when is AF due? x
  • Options
    I'm exactly the same! AF is due next sunday, but it's my birthday on friday and wondering if it's ok to test early or just be patient and not drink just incase! what do u think? x
  • Options
    I would wait until AF is due, early testing has caused a lot of people on here so much heartache. You can't put your life on hold for what if's... have a few drinks, after all your going to be a quater of a century! TTC is stressful esp after MC, if it's meant to be it'll happen x
  • Options
    You're so right, thankyou. Thankyou for all your advice, lots of baby dust to you and everyone x
  • Options
    Easier said than done, eh! Good luck and lets us know either way x
  • Options
    Really sorry for your loss, the girls on here have been fab. All the best of luck for this cycle! the 2ww is never the best of fun! let us know how you get on,love Luc xxx