Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looks like im......

2»

Replies

• Absolutley fantastic news sweetie!

xxx
  • Fantastic news hun congratualtions.

What will your edd be? I havent gone to a due in forum either yet. xx
  • congrats hun, fab news xx
  • thank you for all the congrats ladies! hope you all get yours soon! lau- looks like my edd would be nov.23 (or right around there) will we be due in the same month?
  • Oh wow hun, if I date myself by a 28day cycle that's when im due too!!! A day before my birthday!!!

How does that work then??? Was AF late for you?? It's confusing isnt it LOL I found out last weekend but if I'd had a normal 32 day cycle then really I'd be due AF today!!!! Maybe im further along who knows, very exciting tho, ho are you feeling xxx
  • yah i was 3 days late on a 31 day cycle when i finally got a bfp!
  • well ladies ive had spotting yesterday only light pink not full fledge blood but still make s me scaird i called to doc and she said due to my history with spotting with my other preg's. then i should try not to worry. however its not that easy! i have bloods tomarrow and wed. to check hcg levels she say that will tell her if its a strong preg. or not. is there a way to see if my hcg has increased from at home? i see people talking about getting 1-2,2-3 stuff like that on cbd? i did a cbd on thursday night and it only said "pregnant" is it the regular clear blue digital you are getting these numbers on??
  • I've replied on the other thread, but heres my reply again just in case image

There are HPT's that have conception indicators so will tell you how many weeks since you roughly concieved, but they are so unreliable I really wouldn't bother with them - they're likely to scare you for no reason what so ever. It's probably your bean getting nice and snug in there image I know it's hard but I'd listen to the doc and try not to worry

xxx
  • thank you rainbow! your so sweet!
  • thanks image it's not something that's usually said to me, usually it's something about being a moody cow :lol::lol:

xxx