Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

positive ovulation test after miscarriage...

124»

Replies

• Oh my gosh congratulations! How wonderful twins. 

I am new to the site, having just lost my first baby last saturday (during a trip to the bahamas for my 40th birthday) which was devastating. 

Reading all of the the old posts, it's so lovely and encouraging to read an updated happy success story! Thank you for sharing xx 

• Naomi0522, congratulations!!

So did it mean you didn’t miscarry February of last year? if your miracle  babies are 7 months old in April, when did you conceive them?

i am going through a miscarriage right now. Happy endings like yours make such a difference.

xx

• Odd experience.

i am going through a miscarriage right now. Had a scan 9th July to say my 9 week baby had no heart beat and was 8w4d. Second scan 4 days later confirmed no heartbeat. Took misoprostol on 12th July, thought it didn’t work (only had minimal bleed for 2 days, lighter then period) so thought it failed. doctors recommended a d&c which became an Erpc on 19th July only to be told they could not find any pregnancy tissue, and I have not had/seen/felt any miscarriage symptoms at all! they Did an abdominal ultrasound and could not see the baby anymore and want me to come back in 3 days for a Transvaginal ultrasound.

Of course HPT and OPK still positive, despite mild bleeding with misoprostol 1 weeks ago, and barely any bleeding at and day 1 after erpc. The consultant was puzzled!

anyone experienced anything similar? Where did the foetus disappear too?