Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

F.A.O. Ellie300

Hi sweet, how's you? Just thought I would let you know that I used the CB digi predictor this morning, I'm CD15, but it was negative, odd, as last 2 months I have got the smiley on CD15. Maybe I will be later this month? Mind you, my period last month seemed heavier than normal and lasted a day or two longer. Will keep testing now, and see when the ol smiley appears! Hopefully tomorrow!

Take care, Zxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Z,

Hope you get your smiley face soon. Not had mine yet but don't expect to get it until Sunday at the earliest. Are you still testing in the morning. Think I will start testing in the afternoon this weekend as I don't wish to miss the start of the LH Surge. Going to try to BD twice a day from when I get the smiley face. Is this excessive? I know SMEP says once a day but think it can't do any harm to BD more. Really hope I get my BFP this month. If not next month I would be testing on my first wedding anniversary. That would also be a nice time to find out I am pregnant. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hi Ellie

No smiley again for me this morning. Odd! I hope it turns up soon. Is it possible to ovulate later than usual? Hope you doing ok. Have fun with the BDing! Zxx