Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any ideas?

Hi Kate,

How are you?

I'm afraid I can't help you on this, but wish you well on the ttc front. Like you say it may well just be your body taking it's time to recover.

Blowing baby dust your way, take care, xx

Replies

• Hi Kate,
    Also cant offer advice, but I dont think it is too soon to have an implantation bleed.
    I guess you just need to wait and see if it developes into a proper period.
    Wishing you all the luck in the world.
  • Hi Kate, how are you?

I can't remember whether i had spotting after my miscarriage but i do remember that my periods were all over the place and were'nt at all settled, the month before i concieved Ethan (3months after the miscarriage) my af was a week late and ofcourse i was gutted when i t came then 2 weeks after that i must have coneived Ethan but didn't take a test for ages as just thought my periods were still unsettled!!!

Sorry i can't be of more help, i wish you lots and lots of luck with ttc, just rememeber you've concieved once so that proves you can again! Take care and please keep us posted x x x
  • Hi Katie,

I was looking up implantation bleed for myself last month. Some sites say between 7-14, others say 7-10 days for implantation bleed to occur.

I am sending heaps of baby dust your way and have my fingers crossed that it happens for you soonest!
  • implantion bleeds would be 7 to 10 days after ov. if you think it's day 7 when the egg implants it's self in your womb so there fore be logical it would be that time.
    it's that waiting and seeing part that does your head in the most isn't it? trying to guess everything. i always found this the hardest part when ttc, that two week wait always used to do my head in.
    anyway, good luck chick, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
  • Katiekins,

Have a look on ebay for high sensitivity ovulation tests, this may help you.