Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

baby names

even though were still in the stages of planning for our baby just wondering do you have ur baby names picked out.

for a girl i have megan

for a boy i have no idea just cant chose a boys name lol

Replies

• Sort of! We have got Lilly/Lily for a girl (not decided on the spelling yet). We haven't got a boys name either. We have had a chat about it but there are soooo many boys names I don't like!

• for a girl we have freya/ava and for a boy sonny/tyler. We already have a daughter called Elise
  • Hi,

Well I bought my first baby magasines last Friday and my partner read the free baby book from cover to cover. We like:

For a girl Olivia Heidi / Heidi Olivia

For a boy Connor Christopher or Bailey

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/jGab.png

[Modified by: Shoegal82 on March 30, 2010 08:47 PM]

• we have lillyanna or scarlett for a girl, and logan for a boy.
    Theres hardly any boys names i like but theres loads of really nice girls names
  • we like noah for a boy and scarlett or daisy mae for a girl x
  • I like Oliver for a boy and Ellouise for a girl, but I don't know how to spell Ellouise!
    I also love Daisy xxxx
  • I already have 2 children called Matthew and Isla :\) For no3 at the min I like Ryan for a boy and Erin for a girl. Boys names are soooo hard!!
  • i agree boys names are hard, i love watching vampire diaries lol i love the name elena now lol
  • we already have a daughter named Anabel-May and have decided for no2 ( when it happens) for a girls we like Megan-Rose or Hanna-Rose and for a boy we like Jack Edward
  • We totally can't agree on a shortlist (but not ttc untill december so not really a probblem)
    But names i like are..
    Girl: Annabel, amelia

boy: Harry, Natahniel
  • Not started TTC yet...but my current choice is Emmeline or Henry. Thankfully husband likes both.
  • I love Erin, Isla and Noah, sadly vetoed (sp) by my hubs!

Back to the drawing board then! xxx
  • I think me and hubs will be falling out over names lol!
    I can see some serious bribery and 'oh but ive grown him/her in my belly for 9months and you dont like the name ...." hahaha

At the moment we have Rhys for a boy but girls names we cannot agree on! And we've not even got the BFP yet!
  • Ooo I have so many!

For a girl it HAS to be Ivy, after my Nanny, and Caoimhe for a middle name.

For a boy we just can't agree...my shortlist is:
    Edmund
    Rory
    Leonard
    Leroy
    Logan
    Darragh
    (basically, I have lots of ideas!)

And my husband's shortlist:
    Nothing!

lol

xxx
  • I have no idea for a girl, but if I was to have a boy I'd call him George.
  • We decided these years ago! My husband always wanted to name his firstborn daughter Jessica but had no boys names. I wanted to name my firstborn son Oscar but had no girls names. So now we have an Oscar - with Stuart as his middle name, the same as his daddy's.

So if we get a girl she'll be Jessica. If we have a boy he'll be either Alexander, Jack or Alexander-Jack. If we have twins - which I'm kind of expecting as they run in both sides of my family and there have been 4 pregnancies in this generation with no twins so they've gotta be coming soon lol - our 2nd choice for a girls name is Aoife.

We both love the name Lily but we have 3 L's in our surname so it wouldn't sound right xx
  • I've been checking out names tonight -OH is out! There are lots I like but here are a few of my favourites.... Leon and Sebastian for a boy, Catlin and Robyn for a girl.

Think if we ever get round to having a baby it will be a boy -there have been no girls in my OH family for 3 generations!

DMx
  • Our dd1 is called Abi Grace and before we had her we also had Sophie & Grace picked and for a boy we had Mason, Finlay or Taylor and we'll probably stick with the boys names but back to the drawing board for a girls name.
  • I refuse to think of names until i get a BFP as with both my kiddies i had ideas and then changed my mind :lol:

I already have a Rhianna Skye (born long before that godawful 'singer' became famous) and a Tristan Keven.
  • we already have a joshua james and he would have been alice if he had been a girl i think were sticking with alice and have agreed on ryan for a boy, but that all could change!