Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

i talked to OH last night.... (cont. from yesterday)

and he apologised for saying that he never wants another, and that he does, he is just scared that another baby will take DDs place. you girls were right, this weekend, what with everything that had happened, had made him realise how much we both mean to him (not that he doesnt know anyway!), and that he doent want DD to get left out in any way.

as for a poss BFP this month, he said that hed be disappointed because he wants each child to have their own soecial birthday, but that if i did happen, then hed be excited but only after a scan, thats when it all becomes real!

i told him that i cant help my broodyness, and that if i could turn it off i would, and i dont actually like feeling like this. its just something i need. I need another baby in my life time or i just wont be satisifed. dont get me wrong, i am happy with what i got, but i feel like i have a part missing. i just told him how much it really means to me, and i think he understands.

i feel so much better today. did a cheapie HPT, and i could have sworn i saw the faintest line, but im more sure its just me imagining it! trying to look closley when uve just woken up aint easy! im sure if i was looking for a small pic of an elepahnt i would have found one!! its too early anyhoo!

thanks for all ur support yesterdqay, you ladies are utter legends!! xxx

Replies