Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Upgraded from tea n cakes to PARTY TIME!! x

Replies

• Options
    CAKE!!!!
  • Options
    Ok so whose been having tea and cake without me girls ha ha!

Am still stuffed and couldnt look at another china cup or cream cake for at least a month!!

I have had such a crappy day trying to find hubs work hes only been out of work 2 days but hes so moody and miserable I sympathise with him but then I get in from work and I see he hasnt done anything and I cant help but have a go.

I dont know whats wrong with me lately think its just because we were going to start trying in 3 weeks but I dont know what to do now. As with hubs out of work we dont have enough money coming in to cover everything! Am quite stressed out at the moment.

How is everyone today then? x
  • Options
    Edited for you MrsH! ha ha.

Enjoy :lol:
  • Options
    *waves* hello fellow baby obsessed friends

SD, PD, MrsH & Rosemary20.

sorry i dont come on during the day, well i try not too, i do stalk the yayw site during the day but i would be so embarressed if i got caught on BE in work, alan has only know for about 2wks that i use it. & look how long ive been registered, oops!

well my collegue finishing up on fri for mat, she is 19 & is 38+3 at the mo, i am so mega jealous of her i could cry, i am a bad bad person.

she was telling me 2day (was off sick most of last week) that her pram has come (quinny buzz) arrived & they got it all assembled, i was almost sick with jealousy in my diet coke
  • Options
    I was rather embarrassed earlier-was at the hair dressers when a woman came in with a baby in a buggy. I took one look at the buggy and knew it was an icandy peach *shame*
  • Options
    Hi SD, PD & Mrs N! *waves*

SD, sorry to hear you were feeling a but blue image Hugs for you chica.

Am loving the new thread title girls. Am feeling a bit blue myself... supposed to have ovulated this weekend (soz if tmi!) and not sure I have so think all the bdancing might have been for nothing (well, pleasure of course), think it might be another disappointing month image xxx
  • Options
    Ooh no MrsH! PMA!! PMA!!
  • Options
    Mrs H,

big hugs xxxxxx
  • Options
    Aw thanks girls! trying to be positive but as I kept saying to hubs its such a small window each month! hey ho xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, well have got a bit more PMA today as hubby has had two phone calls (wish he could get out of the contracting self employment game) but hey ho a jobs a job right and thing is he has done the same thing since he was 15 and he doesnt know how to do anything else. He might have to start working away again, not sure how am gna achieve to bd every 2 days when he is down country somewhere infact I wont so if he is not working locally then I guess its going to take a long time to conceive.

MrsH didnt realise you were trying yet hun, congrats how do you know you were ovulating, are you using a CBFM? x
  • Options
    hiya hun, glad hubs has had some calls, try to stay positive.
    yes we are ttc... only a couple of months though so early days, am using cheapo ov sticks from amazon, not convinced they are working though image

xx
  • Options
    How do they work, do you pee on the them every morning, I looked at the cost of them in boots for CB gosh they are expensive 20quid for 7 sticks so would you poas for 28 days.............sorry for sounding dense I dont have a clue!!!

At the moment when we bd we use protection but coming off the protection end of Nov and its UPSI/TTC from then onwards but hubby just wants to be casual about it over xmas and then Jan full steam ahead for a BFP. Altho I will still be testing 22 Dec incase I have a xmas BFP yeyimage

Yeah positivity is the way forward am sick of feeling crap and miserable.................tis the season to be jolly tralalalalal lol x
  • Options
    Well you have to work out roughly when you are ovulating, about 2 weeks after AF starts, depending on the length of your cycle... yes then you POAS to see if you ovulating, some girls say they see a difference in their CM too, been POAS this weekend and nothing, so either I was not ovulating then or they do not work?? image
    My were dead cheap, about ??1.50 for 15 or something crazy like that, was hoping not to get all hung up on this stuff so soon but hey, I want a BFP!! XXX
  • Options
    I know lol my hubby says am like a woman possessed ha ha but it is obsessive, we got married and now thats out of the way I want a baby. I am 30 too so that doesnt help but some days I find myself questioning my sanity and am so resisting the urge to buy things but it is becoming increasingly harder.

I put my af date and cycle length into dramy website and that gives you rough ovulation, testing etc.

http://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html

i also track my cycles on clearblue download calendar on my computer so on cd1 you put a tick in the calendar and so on and then it tracks your cycles.

My cycles are roughly 35 days long so I should ovulation rougly first week in dec. Am not going to use OPKs to begin with. x
  • Options
    SD what is the link to the clearblue calender? The dr amy one is interesting too!
  • Options
    PD

You have to go onto the clearblue website and download it to your computer as it will pop up and tell you when your period is next due etc.

Sorry I cant be of much help hun but you will have to download it to your laptop x
  • Options
    thank fook it's friday ladies, i'm gonna have a wee drink 2nite me thinks
  • Options
    I second that MrsN!! Shall I pour you a glass?? xx
  • Options
    yes please.
  • Options
    Here you go chick.......been a long week!! 6 weeks till xmas yey am so excited be even better if I get my xmas BFP I want xx