Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Upgraded from tea n cakes to PARTY TIME!! x

124»

Replies

• Here you go chick.......been a long week!! 6 weeks till xmas yey am so excited be even better if I get my xmas BFP I want xx
  • fingers crossed for u xxx
  • 6 weeks is that all?? Gawd...
  • Hmph...my party time was slightly ruined tonight by AF turning up a week early! Bloody cycle still isn't right from coming off the pill, was really caught short and had to pinch a tampon from next to the toilet (was at my aunts house, not a scummy club or anything!) Still...won an award for best dressed at the party lol! Hope everyone elses Saturday nights/ Sunday mornings are ok! x
  • well what a weekend, was swupposed to go shopping yest but after halifax thing decided not worth going incase couldnt switch anything. so was gonna go this afternoon after sky man had been (getting hd installed) sky man called at 8pm last nite & arranged to come at 10am, got a call at 9.10 to tell me that sky man sick & they cant get anyone to cover his installs so i now have to wait until sat, livid. just phoned up sky & tore someone a new asshole
  • oh & on top of that when i was having a wee clear out this morn found baby vests in this drawer set we have, they were my bunnies. when my bunnies were neutered they wouldnt keep there cones on to keep away from stiches, so the vet recommended baby vests, work a treat, however & can still recall this like it was yest. when we went to mothercar on way home from vets, was trying to buy 3 or 4 vests & had a pack of 10 reduces to like ??2 were wee boyish ones (bunnies dont know diff) & pack was burst so i came home with them. anyway off topic, i found 7 of them unused in drawer prefect nick so they have been placed in back of my pj drawer, new baby size & 1 random tiny baby. i had a wee bubble at them
  • Hi hope you've had a good weekend, we were at a friends 30th birthday party and I was slightly drunk and ended up singing on the karaoke. I am a bit of a karaoke queen tho so its ok ha ha!

I also got a weird af last nite it only lasted one tampon now am due af on tues so what does that mean as we only UPSI'd wed nite (gone) and am sure I would of missed ovulation for this cycle?

Same thing happened last month and I only had a tiny bit of blood for one day i.e. not all day long etc and then my af went awol. I hope this isnt a sign that something is wrong with my cycles as for the last 4 months they have been bang on!!

xx