Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Over and Out

For a time at least.

I'm off on hols! 10 days in France on a tour with my choir to an interceltic music festival in Lorient, Brittany. Hubby and I are taking Gwenan with us so it's going to be interesting - particularly as it's a big drinking festival! We've got both sets of parents coming though so plenty of back up. I've just got to work out now how to entertain a 17 month old for 15 hours on a coach and ferry!! :\?

I'll also be waiting for AF whilst I'm there. I am taking a preg test with me as there's a small chance I may be pregnant - although I don't think so. We UPSI'd on CD10 and CD13 and I think I ovulated on CD16 but I had hardly any CM this month so I don't think it's happening. We said August/Sept though for ttc so it's fine - I can have a good old drink and eat lots of lovely food - pate, brie, mussels and make the most of it whilst I still can!

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely couple of weeks. I'll be on again when I get back.
Au Revoir!
MM xx

Replies

• Have a great time, i've just come back from Paris, France is where all the crazy cats go!!
    Keep us posted! x
  • byeeee have a fantastic time!

little tip for you - my mum's friend, before going on long journeys, used to dip her chlidrens dummies in whisky or sherry so they would sleep image
  • Have a fab time MM, and we want to know if you pee on that stick as soon as possible!! xx
  • Bon Voyage MM!!

We'll be waiting in anticipation of your news when you get back! :\)
  • Ooh, have a fantastic time - yes, we need details immediately you get back!! ;\) xx
  • have a lovely time and good luck keeping lo amused while your away - and if your get a BFP make sure you find an internet cafe to tell us all!!! xxx