Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Naughty Me :-D

2»

Replies

• Options
    I have a couple of bits that I have put away for a future baby. They were DD's and I had given them to her for one of her dolls - not sure she knows I have taken them back!

I haven't bought anything yet but I am very tempted at times.
  • Options
    oh wow - i'm impressed that some of you have actually bought things!
    hubby would freak if i came home from a shopping trip with baby stuff :lol:
  • Options
    Lol, same here Mrs Raf!
  • Options
    I've got a confession!!!!!!!

I have been stocking up on pampers wet wipes as they are only a ??1 in Sainsburys and they will always be needed and dont have a use by date!!
    I also have 6 tommee tippee bottles and a breast pump that was on offer in Asda. AND I really want to go back and get the Tommee Tippee steriliser thats almost half price!!

I carry a list around with me of things I could stock up on that will save me money when the time comes but also things that wont go out of date/out of fasion!!

Is that bad? Im normally superstitious but I cant help myself.

xxx
  • Options
    1st time when are you TTC?

Ive been having a giggle reading about your stocking up! I don't know what my OH would think if i started bringing home baby stuff already BUT I think you're completely sensible! Get the bargains when you can and stash them away. I cant even walk into a baby shop or walk down the baby aisle in asda without feeling like a fraud lol! I know its daft, I might force myself to get over it this afternoon as I'm heading into town. Fingers crossed i'll manage to get through mothercare's door!

I say get that steriliser!!!
    S xx
  • Options
    Well im not on the pill anymore, had two 'proper' cycles now. Im just going with the flow. I wouldnt say we are actively TTC yet but we are not preventing it either!! I dont want to go over to the TTC forum yet as I dont want to get into taking temps etc and getting too obsessed with symptom spotting. I like it in here!!

I still class myself as 'planning a baby' and im happy with the relaxed approach at the moment.

I think I will pop to Asda tomorrow as its the last day of their baby event and if there is a steriliser left I might just have to get one!! DH doesnt seem to mind to much, I think he expects it. When we brought our house I had hundreds of house magazines and had strated buying stuff for our house months before I even move to Wales to live with him. Then when we got married I was hooked on the internet buying stuff and had nearly everything planned about a year before we walked down the aisl. I cant seem to help it, once I have decided on something I want it now. Always been like this and had terrible tantrums as a toddler!
  • Options

Not the link I was expecting. Love to everyone xx