Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I have the best news!!!

A BFP!!! EDD 10th February 2010!!!

Can't believe it! Rang hubby at work as I couldn't wait to tell him and he's so happy too. Thinks he has super sperm now!

Is it ok if I stick around here for a bit as you're all so lovely? xxx

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Replies

• wow! That's fantastic news. Well done and many congratulations to you both.
    I'm very jealous image

[Modified by: montymini on May 28, 2009 05:03 PM]

• omg!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!! You're the first one! Please do stay and keep us updated all the time!!! I'm also very jealous! xxxxxxx
  • OMG!!!!!!! Fabulous news, mahoosive Congratulations Mr & Mrs Allen. Of course you can stick around here, we want to hear all the goss.

Totally jealous, but mega thrilled. xxx image
  • Aww I will do girls!!! So, so, so HAPPY!!! x
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! signs, symptoms, bding days, ov days???????????????????
    Just had a read back through your 'Ive been naughty post' to see what you did! Wonder how many of us that posted on that thread will follow you?

Im so pleased for you!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps-Please stay around.

[Modified by: 1stTimexx on May 28, 2009 05:19 PM]

• Just tiredness and uncomfortable feeling in my boobs really.

I was using OV sticks to get to know my cycle and for contraception but we ignored it. I ovulated on CD10 so 13 days ago...

We've has sex most days this month, enjoying being newly weds! xxx
  • Just seen on YAYW Mrs Allen wishing you a BFC (Big Fat Congratulations!) image

• WOW huge congratulations hun xxxx
  • Oh Congratulations hun!!! Fantastic news!!!

May you be the first of many!! And as if we wouldn't let you stay here...you think you're getting away that easily?!!!

imageimageimage
  • omg no way!?!?! image congratulations!!!!!!!!

as i read the title of this thread (before opening it) - i was thinking "that's really evil to say you have the best news when we know it wont be THE best news yet" :lol: i'm so happy i was wrong image

that's so exciting - can't believe i'm almost in tears for you

ok so tell me again - when did you come off the pill? are we looking at less than 3 months ago? coz if so then i reckon the dr might be right about it being a super-fertile time
  • oooooooooh congratulations!!!!!! imageimageimageimage

Our first ever BFP!!!!!! what a monumentous day!!!!!!! image

well done honey - so so pleased for you!!

xxxxx
  • WOOHOO!!!!

Oh hun, can't express how pleased i am for you!!! Congratulations!!! Yr having a baby!!!!

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

xx
  • wow wow wow!didnt think you were due to test til the first...naughty naught you!!!

im soo excited for you! congratulations. wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and sending you lots of sticky baby dust xxx
  • Thats fantastic news! So jealous tho!!! Ohh just think you can now go look at your bugaboo properly!!! Yay, our first BFP!!!
  • congratulations!!!! Hopefully I will be joining you in September!! xx
  • I came off the pill 5th April and had 1st natural AF 6th of May and ovulated at CD10 so 13 days ago I used to have 21-25 cycles!

I tested as I'd been feeling rough and very tired. PLus my boobs having been feeling wierd for a while now, not sore but uncomfortable....

Come on MonkeyNuts POAS!!!

• Hun, i'm over the bloody moon for you, i really am!!!

Come on now 1st time and Monkey Nuts... yr next!!! xx
  • Yay!! Well done!
    BTW Mrs Raf - I fell pg 2nd month off the microgynon pill with my LO.
  • Im not due til at least the 4th if I go by 25 day cycle. Ive been really tired this week but had two sleepless nights so that could be why. Not feeling any different this month and have got spots which I normally get the week before AF is due.
    Will let you know if I get any symptoms!!
    I was on microgynon too and have had 2 normal cycles so far.
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • omg that was really fast - so excited for you imageimageimage

ok i'm now convinced to wait until i'm sure we're going to start TTCing before coming off the pill - i know it can go the other way but...PMA...PMA!

yay for Mrs Allen - our first graduate - now (as LC says) go buy that pram!