Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

newcomers please add xxxx

Replies

• Hi there,

Mrs B and Mr B

29 and 25

Lancs

No pets

TTC : deciding which month from now to get my IUD removed!!

Good Luck Everyone x
  • hello ladies hope ur all ok x
  • Hiya,
    Curlychick and Hubby
    30 & 28 ( I'm 30 )
    Essex
    No pets

TTC: December 2010!
  • hello nice to meet u x
  • hi...not exactly new also in born in april 09, posted here a few times as planning no2

* Cat 24 and hubby 26
    and LO alfie 1.
    * Merseyside
    * No pets
    * at moment we are not trying but not using contraception, came off pill end of jan and had one AF so may take some time...think trying april/may so soon as!!

Lydias mummy-If we fall preganant soon we will have similar age gap between our LO's which will be handy...i may bug u for advice ha xx

Nice to know bit more about you all...and happy planning!!
  • Hi, am I the only 2011 ttc lady?? image

-24 and 28
    - Notts
    - Cat
    - Late 2011 (boohoo)

Is there anywhere on here that tells what what all the acronyms mean? xx
  • Hi catNKitten. I thought the same when I read the first part of ur post!! Ready n waitin there is a list of all the acronymns I think it was in the introduce yourself forum. Xx
  • Hi everyone!

Very new to this so I hope I'm doing it right?!

My fianc???? and I are getting married in may and want to start trying on the honeymoon! I decided to come off the pill to get it out my system and get my normal cycle back, it's now been 38 days and feels like it's never gonna come back!! What a pain!

Anyway looking forward to having people to talk to at this exciting time!! Good luck all of you!

Xx
  • Hi Mrs C and Keri-Anne, nice to see there are a few of us from Northamptonshire (well, 3 of us anyway!)

• names - Lizzie and Steven

ages - 32 and 31

where u live - Cambridge

pets - none

when gonna start tryng - April/May:\)
  • Hi, no where near new!! been on here since 2007 and you'll often find me lurking in Toddler

names - Claire and Sean

ages - 35 (on Monday!!) and 34

were u live - Norfolk

pets - 2 cats

ttc (trying to concieve)-early 2011

we have a gorgeous ds (darling son for those new to the acrynoms!!) who's 2 1/2, nervous about No. 2 as had pnd with 1st, also need hubby to find better job first!!!!

if anyone would like any help or advice on ttc / pregnancy /new borns i'll be happy to try and answer

good luck ladies
    Claire xx
  • welcome everyone x
  • I'm another one who's nowhere near new and can also be found lurking in toddler.

Hubby (30) and I (26) are currently living in Lake District (hubby) and Wales (me and ds 17 months) and are hoping in the next few months to live together again somewhere between the 2 (preferably Shrewsbury where both our families are) Once I go back to work to earn the spare pennies we're going to start trying for number 2 so hopefully that'll be in September/October. If it wasn't for living apart we'd be trying now but we lived apart in our first pregnancy and that was hard enough without adding a stubborn toddler into the mix :lol:

*waves hello to everyone*
  • Hi

Can I join in??

names - Donna & Johnny

ages - 28 & 39

were u live - Essex

pets - 1 dog, 1 cat

ttc - now!!

Well we are in the very early stages of trying now... and there's so much to learn already!!! I've read a million things we can do to improve our chances that its all quite confusing!
    I feel extremely clueless so it's nice to read some of your posts image
    x

• Hi

How exciting, can I join in too?

I'm new on here too, so this is a fab idea!

names - Bex & Mr Bex

ages - 29 and 30 (nearly 30 and 30 though!)

where u live - Scotland

pets - none

ttc - november /december

We've been talking about ttc loads recently and hubby has completely come round to the idea, in fact he talks about babies more than I do! So we're both very excited to get going, just for practical reasons (work etc) we unfortunately have to wait until the end of the year.

Nice to meet you all! x
  • Hiya image

I lurve this post, great way for us newbies to introduce ourselves and to get to know you other planning for a baby ladies!

Name: Dani and Partner
    Live: Lancashire
    Pets: None
    TTC: October

Were waiting till October till our LO turns 1. I wanna try now but OH is the sensible one and waiting is ther better option for us!

Soooooo broody it's unreal.
    Dani x
  • hi everyone

names - carol-anne and scott

ages - 30 and 31

were u live - glenrothes scotland

pets - 2 rabbits

when gonna start tryng april.
    cant wait for it to happen
  • Hello!

Names: Rach & Phil
    Ages: 27 & 30
    Where: South
    TTC: Probably Sept/Oct. Off the pill now though to detox!
    xxx
  • Hiya Everyone.

Names: Ali and Mike

Ages:27 and 26 (yep he is my toyboy)

Were we live: Berkshire

Children: Jensen 5 and Marc 2

Pets:Ozzy 11 m Great dane Puppy (more work then the kids lol) & Bayley the cat.

Going to start trying: Dec / Jan

So SO SO Flippin Broody but need to wait until little one is at School in the mornings as I had VERY bad morning sickness with the boys and think it would be easier if I can be sick without a little person tapping me on the shoulder asking for Fireman Sam DVDs etc lol. x x x
  • names - Dawn and Dave

ages - 34 and 41

where u live - Ayrshire, Scotland

pets - none

when gonna start tryng -August/September

Still on the pill just now. We are going on holiday in September so decided that it would be best to wait til then to come off.