Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

newcomers please add xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, new to this website so just looking around and came across this!

Names - Leah & Simon

Ages - 29 and 42

Where you live - Kent

Pets - 2 Rabbits....!

When starting ttc - Now!!

Been together for 7 years but only got married 2 months ago so full steam ahead now!!

• Options
    Hi leah!

Yay, someone else that is already TTC!
    You also have a similar age gap to myself and my partner image

we've been trying for just a couple of months now. I'm currenty 6 days late but also know that my cycle is all over the place so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Hope all goes well for you!
  • Options
    Hi Donna,

Yay, you are a newbie too!! Never really thought to subscribe to this website until I was actually pregnant - I was just going to log on and nose about!!

I am all over the place too....havent had a period since Feb but not pregnant....unfortunately!

6 days late?!....have you done a test? How long have you been trying?

Leah x
  • Options
    I know, me too...I was just looking on this site to see what it was all about and found this! It's great but makes me realise how clueless I am sometimes lol.

No not done a test...was 11 days late last month so don't want to fall into the trap of testing every 5 mins and being disappointed!! Came off my pill about 5 months ago now so although it seems like a life time I know I need to be patient!

Also feels as tho I'm surrounded by pregnant people and people with babies at the moment but I think I'm just paying more attention in reality!

It's exciting stuff though, I can't waitimage

Donna x
  • Options
    Names: Claire and Andrew

Ages: 28 and 26 (yep I have a toy boy ha)

Live: Ryhope, Sunderland, North East

Pets: 1 cat called Samson and possibly getting a kitten.
    Also have an adopted Rabbit that keeps visiting us
    in the back garden.

TTC: Finishing pill this Thursday, trying straight away after
    AF

Marital Status:Going through divorce so not married to Andrew
    (though I would love to be; if only we had met sooner)

Hobbies: Both of us are season ticket holders for SAFC, I
    love reading books too.

Holiday: I love Benalmadena in Costa del Sol and Gran
    Canaria. Going to Gran Canaria on 21st June for
    two weeks; can't wait!

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

http://davf.daisypath.com/i8JUp1.png

• Options
    names - Sam & Phill

ages - 25 & 24

were u live - North west, Lancashire

pets - Dog (zoe)

when gonna start tryng - August / September

xxx
  • Options
    hiya (waves excitedly!!)

Names- sarah and mike

ages 21 and 22

live in the south west

pets - 2 house rabbits and a array of tropical fish

ttc in - august!! tho if we dont get pregnant in the first few months gonna wait ill jan/feb 2011! so im hoping for a may/june baby!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi!!

names - Karen and Jamie

ages - 31 and 31

were u live - Ipswich, Suffolk

pets - 2 bunnies, called honey and brandy!!

Also have one little girl 7 called Leoni, we really want a second one now, want to try as soon as my periods get back, came off the pill last October but no periods yet image
  • Options
    Hello - I'm new to this site (prev on YAYW!)

Name: Kate & Jeff

Ages: 27 & 31

Live: Essex

Pets: Our gorgeous cocker spaniel and black cat

TTC - ASAP! We're off on holiday at the end of this month and then it's all systems go!

Would love to chat with anyone TTC at the same time as I am basically completely clueless about everything! x
  • Options
    Hey everyone....hope to get to know some of you and hopefully fall preg at simular times!

names - Jen + Adam

ages - 27 and 24

were u live - North yorkshire!!

pets - None

Children- 1 aged 12months

when gonna start tryng -now!! may onward
    ;\)
  • Options
    Hello everyone :\)

I told myself I wasn't going to join this site until we actually were ttc but I just couldn't help myself lol

Name: Fiona and h2b

Ages: 22 and 21

Live: North Yorkshire

Pets: 1 dog and 2 cats

TTC - May/June 2011
  • Options
    Hello everyone!!

Name: Amy & Wayne
    Lives: Wiltshire (edge of Swindon)
    Pet: Dog called Clyde (aka my current baby)
    TTC - started trying this month...

Great idea girls!!!

• Options
    hi everybody!!

Name - Carrie & Craig

Age - 28 & 29 (nearly 29 & 30 tho!!)

Lives - birmingham

Pet- puppy called Sam

TTC- since march (mc in march and ttc straight after

great way to introduce our selves and positions x
  • Options
    Update to my pets - we got a kitten on Sunday. We think it is definitely a girl. She is only 6 weeks old but very cute (profile pic) xx

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

http://davf.daisypath.com/i8JUp1.png

• Options
    Hello all image

Name - Ashleigh and George

Age - 21 and 22

Lives - Hertfordshire

TTC- July

Nervous to post as i feel judged for planning a baby at a young age as I seem to be the only one... image

Good luck to everyone though image

x x x x

• Options
    BFP!!! BFP!!!! Just found out!

Woo hoo image
    xxx
  • Options
    Ohh, don't feel like that! We're a friendly bunch on here really! :\)

I'm just jealous you only have to wait until July before TTC - I am trying to be good and wait (very impatiently!) for another 6 months after that for the sake of our mortgage. :cry: I will be the grand old age of 28 by then, and have had comments from hubbys family about being too old and needing my fertility testing! :lol: I don't think you can win really, but they do say 20-25 is your most fertile age.

Welcome and good luck anyway!
  • Options
    awww don't worry *babydreamer* I'm sure you're not the only one :\) We're only waiting until June next year as we are getting married in October and wanted to get back on track financially before ttc. Everyone on here seems really supportive so you're in the right place xx
  • Options
    Thankyou so much rachybaby123 and *MrsMtobe* its great to have your support :\)

rachybaby123 how cheeky of your hubbys family- 28 is still a fertile time so im sure you'll be fine...its the waiting to actually get on with it thats the torture! :cry: we decided before christmas to ttc in july and even though its less that 2 months now it still feels like forever!

*MrsMtobe* congratulations on your wedding!! You have two of the most special times in your life to look forward to, good luck for the future although im sure you wont need it :\)

Im just looking forward to hopefully sharing and gaining much needed advice and support and hopefully making some lovely friends, good luck girls

x x x
  • Options
    Hi all image

Names - Gem and Charlie

Ages - 27 and 26 ( i am older by 7 months image )

Where you live -Suffolk

Pets - Marine Fish

Children - One girl called Olivia aged 15 months(16 months next week image )

When starting ttc - June/July

We have talked about it and I want a close age gap so I am coming off the pill next week so excited lol they say to have a few "proper" periods before but I am just going to see what happens and try to get obsessed with it all :lol:. I keep looking to see when my fertile days are image

Looking forward to getting to know people and join a due in image ( I am also in Jan09 )

[Modified by: xGemx on May 13, 2010 07:38 AM]