Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

newcomers please add xxxx

1235»

Replies

• Congrats donnalb :\)
  • Thank you!!!! image x
  • Lol, I know! I think it's because most of his family have had children young, so we are old by comparison... His sister was 18 with her first and his mum 16, whereas my mum was 28 when she had me and it's only really now that a lot of my friends are starting to have children (and not helping my broodiness!).

Congrats on the wedding MrsMtobe - I would love to have our wedding day again, it was the best day EVER! image

Gem, if that's Olivia in your profile pic, she looks so adorable, it's no wonder you want more!

xxx

[Modified by: racheybaby123 on May 12, 2010 09:35 PM]

• OMG - just seen your post donnalb - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sorry, I missed that - you must have posted the same time as me earlier! xxx
  • Yep that is her racheybaby image she is a little darling and at times a little madam lol she started walking last week image

Gem x
  • thank you racheybaby123 and *babydreamer*
    I'm very excited about it all just hoping everything goes right now. I know I'm very lucky, found out yesterday h2b has bought me a book about conception and pregnancy so I'm just waiting for it to arrive now x
  • Ah how sweet of him!! I've already got a little collection going! I've found some good condition books about on Amazon that are second hand and really cheap if you fancy having a look :\)
  • Thank you! Don't think i've ever been so excited and scared at he same time!!
  • babydreamer - that sounds good thank you, I'm hoping to read as much as I can, I just can't justify spending the money on some of the more expensive books right now!
    donnalb - awww I'm so pleased for you, try not to be too scared and enjoy the excitement :\)

[Modified by: *MrsMtobe* on May 13, 2010 07:27 AM]

• I just realized i put i am 26 when in fact i was 27 march :lol: just cant get my head round it yet lol. X
  • I just realized i put i am 26 when in fact i was 27 march :lol: just cant get my head round it yet lol. X
  • Great news Donnalb!!!! You must be over the moooooooooon!!!

Babydreamer - you're not the only one ad nobody will judge!!! you're just probably one of the few who want excellent advice!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
    Amy
    xxxx
  • Thankyou Amy!
    Its good to have support and such excellent advice as well, hopefully i can do the same for everyone else too :\)

Goodluck ladies
    x x x
  • Hi all came on here alot when trying and waiting for Sophie to arrive and met lots of lovely ladies so hoping to do the same with no 2 fell 1st month with Sophie heres to hoping we get lucky again x

names - Jo & Ben (sophie 18 months)

ages - 24 and 25

were u live - Surrey

pets - Yogi and boo boo - gekos

when gonna start tryng - september
  • Hello everyone!

This 'planning' section is good, I was a member of another site that only had a TTC section so I felt like a bit of a fraud as we're not trying until early 2011!

Names - Reebacheeb and hubby

Ages - 25 and 30

Location - Shrops

Looking forward to getting to know you all and share our experiences. It'll be good to have somewhere to talk about preparing for TTC without having to bore hubby all the time!

• Hi

Mr and Mrs R

29 and 32

Live in Loughborough

Pet cat called Alfie

TTC July (on honeymoon) but not using contraception as of now, properly going for it in july though!

xx
  • Hi Everyone,

Names - Gemma and Nathan

Ages - 24 and 25

Where u live - Liverpool

Pets - None

When we are gonna start tryng -May/June

xx
  • Gemma,
    You're trying in May/June? THAT'S NOW! Hope it goes well for you!

• Hello I used to come on this forum all the time when I was expecting my daughter but once I was back at work I never seemed to find the time!! I have had to come back on cos I'm dying to tell people our plans.

ages - 23 (me) and 29 (hubby)

were u live - Wigan

pets - 1 dog

when gonna start trying -October

My daughter is 18 months now and so if we caught straight away would be just over 2 and a half when baby arrives. I'm so nervous about having another but I'm really excited too. October seems so far away.