Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Stupidly Broody and Lurking in DUE IN..... I need help :D

I really need help....I'm so broody at the moment, you'd think I'd be content with my 6 month old but she is just a gem I cant wait to do it all again!!!

I sooo wish it was me that was pregnant, that I'm lurking in the due in forums but it's making me doubley broody, and its like torture but I cant stop looking....

October is so far off..........NO FAIR image

Anywho's no need for a reply, Just having a whinge!!!
Dani x

Replies

• ok i admit it i lurk in all the due in forums, mmm is that padded cell free?
  • The padded cell is currently occupied by me...but theres some space if you want to join lol x
  • knock knock, i have my own straight jacket!
  • Me too.... I like the birth stories. I would so love to be pregnant. My excuse is that its research!

Few months to go yet.
    Dolly x
  • Hey Dolly, I read the birth stories!! I like seeing how different they are, and how completely different they are from my labour!!

When are going to start trying?
    Wanna enter our baby loon padded room? Straight jackets provided if you don't already have one image hehe
    Dani x
  • We'll hopefully be trying for our first baby around October kind of time.

At the mo lurking, trying to lose weight and save money! OH thinks I'm obessed but kinda acepts it.... I know I'm obessed and need a padded room or at least to step away from the internet! ....thats not going to happen tho.

Oh well least than 6 months to go! Would love it if we concieved quickly and could tell all the family at Christmas...... somone pleae cme and take me away!

Dolly x

• Ooooh October, same as me image we'll be TTC together!!!!

I'm also trying to lose weight...I've just set up an induction for the gym next week, so hopefully that will give me something to focus on instead of baby making....OH thinks i'm a nutter trying to lose weight just before the baby because he doesnt think theres a point to it because i'll put it all back on lol silly man

It would be an awesome christmas present for them wouldnt it...'merry christmas oh and guess what...' image would be fab
    Good Luck
    Dani xx

• Hay ladies, I'm also ttc in October seems so far away doesn't it! Haven't been on here in ages but i do read birth stories!!Dont know if there still anybody here when i came on last.x
  • Hello! We're hoping to start trying end of September/October time so if all goes well, we could all be on the same DUE IN thread! image I also can't help popping on to the others to see what's going on though! Love seeing pics of peoples bumps and reading the stories... I am also reading the Fat Ladies Club at the mo in bed to again hear more about other peoples experiences - I am so clueless! :lol: xx
  • Knock knock - can I please come in?!?! I love to lurk in the "due in...." sections.

It's not that mad is it? Surely it's just research............?!?
    OK, ok I admit that if DH ever found out where I was lurking he'd laugh out loud - bring on the straight jacket and padded room!!
  • Knock knock - can I please come in?!?! I love to lurk in the "due in...." sections.

It's not that mad is it? Surely it's just research............?!?
    OK, ok I admit that if DH ever found out where I was lurking he'd laugh out loud - bring on the straight jacket and padded room!!
  • I'd love to claim thats it's just research but I alredy have a little girl, so I think that excuse would be seen right through lol....maybe Im researching how people cope with two children? yeah thats it....thats what i'm researching lol.

This padded room is getting a little crowded maybe we should make it a padded hall?? lol...
  • oooh and racheybaby and princess pink, seems were trying around the same time...we should all be in TTC at the same time image would be good to start the journey with familiar 'faces' image
    Dani x
  • Yep -better go for the padded hall. i hate small spaces!
    Wish I was going to be TTC in Sept/Oct but sadly I'm going to be waiting until March! Grrrrrrrr!

Just come off the pill and am about to start using Persona (with condoms to start until my cycle settles down) and so I guess there is always a possibility that I will be one of the 6% that it doesn't work forimage
  • ooh fingers crossed for you that you do join the 6% then image lol
    So how come you decided on March? x
  • can i join your padded cell ladies (lol) i'm currently in BIF and cant wait to have another were waiting till the end of the year though! seems like forever away.x x
  • Well. March was our compromise! I wanted to start trying now and he wanted to wait 3 years so we agreed that March 2011 was a fair compromise!
    Maybe if we move to our home permanently and he gets a less stressful job it will be sooner but not holding my breath! Just going to throw myself into enjoying life before kids and then the next 10 months will fly by! x
  • Funshine, the more the merrier image

It sounds like a very fair compromise. And it does give you time to do the things you simply won't have time for when your LO is here!! It will make it all the more exciting as well!! image
  • Oooh October time tooo, there are quite a few trying in september/october image

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us in this padded cell.
    Dani x
  • I think it's definitely a hall now Dani!! :lol: