Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

All Change lol! not sure what happened to my previous topic

Hello ladies,

You may have probably seen some previous posts of mine and that my husband and i are TTC for May this year, however this has all changed!

We have come home this evening and sat down and spoken about TTC etc and we have decided to but TTC back until October now as my husband wants to move house this summer and in preparation for when baby number 2 comes along. Although we are a little gutted its all for a good reason and its not like were not going to be trying this year and that i hopefully fall pregnant. My husbands theory is that it would be nice to have more space and be settled before TTC in our new family home which we can decorate etc whilst i am able to do so and not restricted with a large bump!

His other theory is that he would like a bigger house so that when baby number 3 comes along we have the space too. Theres me planning baby number 2 and he is ahead of the game. Not that i do not want baby number 3 becuase i do but hadnt really been looking that far ahead as baby number 2 is our priority first lol! its amazing how men can give a new direction to thought processes lol! We are looking for a long term family home.

He also added that he didnt want to have such a large gap between baby 2 (when he/she comes along) and TTC baby 3 as there is already will be a 6 year gap between my first born daughter and baby 2.

Has anyone else had to put back TTC?

I cant help but think i am getting the best of both worlds, a new larger house and a baby. lucky me

XX