Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC Dates! 33 BFPs so far!

1789101113»

Replies

• Hi Lemon Cupcake!!
    Can you pop me back on the list. Just re read through all the posts again. I had originally put we were trying Sept/Oct time. This did'nt happen as I hoped it might. The good news is we are trying this month for an August Pip image
    Lets hope for lots more BFP's in November!!! x x x x
  • Wow just seen where i am on the list! can't believe how quick the time has gone, i know what you mean SF i miss the old days too! xx
  • After deciding to put TTc conceive on hold for a while back in July 09 we have decided to come off the pill in March 2010. We are going to Florida in May 2010 so maybe we will get a Florida baby image Good luck everyone
  • hi. please can I be added to the list. We will be starting to TTC in June 2010: seems too long to wait! Thanks
  • TTC 1st Jan 2010, so excited!!!
  • Oooh add me too please - coming off the pill in Feb and will be TTC in May when we go on holiday! image
  • Due to a newish job, I'm moving TTC to Feb.

Still excited image
  • Hi, can u add me please. This is our 1st month of trying and have 1week to go b4 testing.xox
  • ooo can you add me please, would be nice to see who my ttc buddies are image feb 2010 is when we officially begin.
    Not long now, just one more AF then its UPS all the way lol!
  • Hello can you add me? We're (provisionally) going to be ttc around April time. Excited!
  • Hi there

I was just wondering if you could add me onto the ttc list please?

Thank you

V xxx