Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TTC Dates! 33 BFPs so far!

Replies

• urmmmm!!!!
    I've stopped taking the pill and had a few accidents!! Not being very careful but I dont class myself as actively TTC.
    So I dont know where I should be???
  • I've put you in as going with the flow! lol!
  • Oh could there possibly be a BFP from you already 1stTime? When would you know? What about you too Mousenose - when would you know? How exciting!! x
  • now THAT's exciting - can't wait till we've got our first BFP !! x
  • Just thought I'd bump this up for newbies. Anyone else?
  • might have to scrap mine...see other post...
  • Middle of May for us! Depending on when AF arrives. The countdown BEGINS!!!!image
  • BFN for me...sorry!!!
  • add me please Sept/Oct on honeymoon (whereever that may be lol)
  • awww hopefulmummy2b, saw your post on YAYW - hopefully come Sept things will be better (I'm ever the optimist!)
  • Thought i'd bump this up for any newbies to add to!

I'm still not sure if i'll be ttc end of Sept or Oct!! I think just go with the flow and wait til af settles into a regular cycle over the next 3 months before i decide!
  • Hi there, can I join you guys! Been on holiday a week, come back and here you all are!! Fab! We are going to start ttc in September/October. I am on Microgynon at the moment, and not sure when to come off it. Maybe June to come off it, give my system chance to get back to normal!
  • oooh welcome MrsHarvey!! The more the merrier in our happy little planning obsessed gang! xxx

ps - slightly O/T but ladies I have the most terrible AF cramps tonight and can't help thinking bring on the day when I'm rid of the witch for 9 months!! xx
  • awww hopefulmummy2b, saw your post on YAYW - hopefully come Sept things will be better (I'm ever the optimist!)

thanks NicNic- here's hoping!!
  • I think everything'll be ok by the time of your honeymoon hopefulmummy - it seems to be settling in Mexico (i know it's peaking here a bit but that's to be expected so we've been told). I'm keeping everything crossed though :\)

I've been having a think...

...my af started today and if all goes back to normal now then my cycles should be 30-32 days. If that's the case and i start ttc in Sept, i'll actually ov just before or even on my hen weekend!! As there's no chance of BDing then, i don't think i'll be ttc now until Oct. Not only that - i worked out how many weeks pg i would be at my wedding if i did get pg end of Sept and i'd be nearly 18 or thereabouts!! I've said i don't mind being pg or having a small bump on my wedding day but i think i'm pushing it a bit as i don't know whether i'll be an early 'shower' or not! I'll have to see how the next couple of months go with af! :cry:
  • Weekly bump in case of new additions!
  • bumped again for Pinktoothbrush!
  • August for us, we're going to TTC after my period, came off the pill in April!

Happy BDing and good luck everyone! x
  • Bumpety bump for any newbies wanting to add and any oldies to read again! :lol: