Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC Dates! 33 BFPs so far!

Replies

• Options
    OH working away until end of October but he's back at weekends.

I think we are aiming for starting Sept/Oct/Nov really.
  • Options
    Well my Depo injection has run out so I am just gonna go with the flow - been on it for 6 years but before that my 1st pregnancy was an accident after being on antibiotics and pill not working and 2nd pregnancy happened straight after coming off the pill so fingers crossed for a quick one this time guys xx
  • Options
    Hopefully Sept/Oct time!! If not will be June 2010 image x x x
  • Options
    yay more for the sept/oct crowd image
    we're becoming an unstoppable force :lol:
  • Options
    Come Sept/Oct this forum will go quiet cuz so many of us will be off bd'ing!!! :lol:
  • Options
    It does seem to be a popular time doesn't it!
  • Options
    Come Sept/Oct this forum will go quiet cuz so many of us will be off bd'ing!!! :lol:

Hell yeah!

Hi to all the newbies
  • Options
    I like this forum - is it new? Used to be TTC but we stopped so I stopeed coming on for a while, I think we will start again Nov/Dec time - can you add me to you list please? Will be good to get to know each other on here first.
  • Options
    aug/ sept for us, started taking the vits and have bought some ovulation sticks to work out when i ovulate before we start, im NOT spending close to ??100 on a CBFM yet!!!
  • Options
    Just a little tip from an already mummy.....

Pls don't spend lots of money on all the ovulation kits/fertility tests etc....only if you really need to.
    I did that cos of my PCOS when ttc Charlotte. The best advice I can give is simply go with the flow. And do lots of BD'ing around ovulation time!
    Getting stressed out is the worst things possible.

Save your money for the nappies! xxxx
  • Options
    Oh ccb - it's blooming too late for me and my cbfm - already bought it and discovered it's identical to my persona monitor i used to use for contraception!! :x

• Options
    Amme- Yeh this forum is new, but very busy!

Yeah another August person rhubarb!

Thanks for the tips CCB, that is my plan just need to wait for a bit and then go for it!
  • Options
    Ooh, I missed this one, please can you add me? I'm coming off the pill in July, but won't start ttc until Aug. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh Sparklyfairy thanks for mentioning that - I was wondering how CBFM differed from Persona's we are using the Persona at the moment, so I will just carry with that then!
  • Options
    God yea Amme, they test exactly the same hormones with exactly the same sticks at the same time of day - the ov symbol is even identical!!! The only difference i can see is that the cbfm has 'low, peak and high' days and the persona has red or green days but just do the opposite of what you're meant to on a red day and voila - it's the same machine as cb!! ;\)
  • Options
    Not until December for me.
  • Options
    Looks like there's gonna be a baby boom next summer girls!!

LC - good job on the list!! x
  • Options
    MrsRodders i was thinking the same thing!! Wouldn't it be nice if we all have a few bump buddies each from here to the next stage? I think i'd be scared to leave the comfort zone of this forum to go to the next on my little own!!!

[Modified by: TheSparklyFairy on May 14, 2009 09:41 PM]

• Options
    I know! i will be so gutted if none of you follow my journey through since I've got to know you all so well!!! We'll all need to hope for june/july 2010 babies at this rate!
  • Options
    LC - we'll make sure we all know what's happening with each others pgs, even if we end up in different due forums! We'll have another forum made just for us and our pgs, lol!!!