Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC DATES add yours :D 29 BFPs!!! the lucky thread!

As the title cannot be changed now there are

67 BFP's image

there have been many name changes so i might have missed a few BFP, sorry!

BFPs

Keri-Anne, Shoegal82, mummy.2.5, Wanna-Bump, MillieMoodle, CHL, xGemx, trace_3*, woodfairy, sevans, MummyB2B, spuddy, Baby Cakes, hayulz1986, *Moomin*, JuneBlossom, baby_vivvy, Henny_Geddes, Samiana, fran82, mrs_e, xkayleighcakesx, piggypops, JoanneG, ellie's mummy, littlerose, happymummy1980***, Charlie's Wife, *babydreamer*, madamB, Elizabeth C, Little-Miss-Chatterbox, Mrs broodypops, cutiepie's mum, TulipRose, Kaz08, Littlestmonkey, broodyshoes, nessie76, Broodymare, Toms mom. wifeyM-n-m, candimum, 1stbaby-yippie, NewMrsM, mollyrox, zanymum, calee, Pudding83, BlakeybluesMummy, Wispa, Lady_is broody, kayssis, Lambchop26, planning_bubz, racheybaby123, Mrs Broody B x, Lizzie_76, dwalters81, MrsM1986, Elle_and_L, pondering123, bluelady123, littlebeanie, sammie1884, yummymummy31, _mummy2grace_, newmrs.hunter, -Spring-

Waiting for a BFP

Minniemouse738

missymoosmum

loopy013

little_bex

LittleMissImpatient

2princesses

Lollzz

MrsClaytontobe

EmCB

molly.29

Mrsrhodes2b

Lil Betty Boop

d7b

mummyof2princes

fiona86

tomhann187

ChurpyChicken

angiebaby1988

cupcake-cutie

wasBabylove

aprilfooluk

Chicken Soup

TiggerRoo

MrsM87

SummerW74

baby_bear4

Miniegg27

MummyLintern2Be

jacqui1986

hopeful_gemster

Smoochiegal

lounmark

hopeful_gemster

KR83

Now_a_Mrs

isabellasmummy

Apricotmoon

Messy88

Joey139

January - xxxElxxx, SammyHam, caz86, MoJacobs, SBandBaby

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Replies

• Hmmmmm - what to put!

Officially trying March 2011
    Stopping not trying December 2010

Such a long time to go image
  • end of May/beginning of June for me please!!

• Hi everyone *waves*

I'm new here, been wanting a baby for a long time but been waiting for the right time. Finally decided after a good talk last year that there never seems to be the perfect time for having a baby so we are going to start trying in October/November 2010. I can't wait! Sometimes I want a baby so much it hurts.
  • You're much better organised than me, I haven't given any thought to what time of year I'd be giving birth or anything like that!
    Any tips for conceiving, or is it just get down and do it?!
  • Yeah, I'm hoping thats how it will work for me! I really don't want to have to do all the temperature taking and checking of cycles etc - takes the romance out of it all!
  • Exactly, I don't want to put lots of pressure on ourselves. To be honest we'll just carry on as we are but without the contraception and see how long it takes!
  • Maybe! That would be fun! image
  • HI ALL.HAVEN'T BEEN ON HER IN AGES.HOPE YOUR ALL OK?MY TTC IS OCTOBER,STILL ON THE PILL BUT FINISH IN AUGUST THEN GO FROM THERE WHEN GET MY CYCLES BACK.X
  • Hiya Princess

Think we're looking at October time too to start trying! Hope all is well with you and you settle back into a cycle! I've been off my contraceptive pill since the start of the year and I think I'm back to normal now.
  • Hi November for me please. Can't wait to start ttc feels like all I think about is babas at the mo. At least wen I'm pg I have the excuse to talk bout it without sounding crazy. Lol
  • Know what you mean Janie! I am more than a little obsessed with babies and have been for the last year. I can't wait to be pregnant, although I'm not looking forward to the bit where you can't really tell anyone!
  • Hi,

We are thinking about starting TTC September/October. Which would mean a June/July baby. Don't like the idea of being heavily pregnant in summer but don't want to wait any longer.... and I quite aware/worried by the fact it may take some time.

Very much looking forward to it.
    DM x
  • Hi all,

November/December time for us! Actually can't wait to get started now but being practical we need to wait until the end of the year. Plenty of time to lose weight etc first though, yay! x
  • Hi ladies,

We're looking to ttc no2 in July, please can you add me to the list. If I had my way we'd be trying now but dd1 was conceived around this time so don't want 2 lo's with the same birth month, far too expensive lol :lol:
  • hiya, We're starting mid may, arghhh, so excited. Am secretly hoping we catch the first month but i know that is highly unlikely but guess there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking!!!
  • Hopefully July 2010
  • Yeah, I'm hoping thats how it will work for me! I really don't want to have to do all the temperature taking and checking of cycles etc - takes the romance out of it all!

That is me too; don't get me wrong if that is what it takes then I will do it but want to just try and let it happen without all the temperature taking etc for the first few months.

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

http://davf.daisypath.com/i8JUp1.png

• I am finishing my pill on 29th April and I am guessing OH will be on the case straight away ha ha so end of April / May time. I did originally plan to come off my pill end of May and TTC June time but why wait! I can't wait!! xx

That is me too; don't get me wrong if that is what it takes then I will do it but want to just try and let it happen without all the temperature taking etc for the first few months.

I am hoping it will happen without too much planning - optimistic thinking I know! But hoping it won't take too long.
  • Hmm May/June for us, will be end of May at earliest so put me down for June please xx