Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any 2011ers?

13»

Replies

• Well Girlies another 1 to join please? We are looking ttc in August 2011. I have a 18 week old dd and since having her i miss being pregnant and the whole experience too. At the time of being preg i just got on with it and took it all for granted as although we said in May last yr we wud try i didn't expect to fall in May! It was a huge shock and reading trying for a baby and their bfp tests i want that again!

I had a good labour and i miss the newborn stages! We are getting married in Feb 11 and was going to start trying after then but then the birthdays would be too close so we decided to wait 6 months after. Ideally i would like 4 as i love being pregnant and i can see myself with a big family but only time will tell i guess image

Amanda xx
  • Hi! Can I join in please? I have a 6 1/2 month old son & will be ttc again in Jan 2011. I had a tricky start with my lo & to be honest, found the newborn stage really difficult, however I now feel I know what to expect & am just so excited at the prospect of having another!!

It'll be great to have a supportive group to go on the journey with - I have found this site so useful & friendly with my last pregnancy & just can't wait to do it all again!

Dx
  • Hello,

Can I join you lovely ladies?

I'm Hayley, 23 years old and have a little boy, Zak, who is now 13 months. Orginally we were going to start TTC in 2012 so that when I would be due to return to work after our 2nd baby, Zak would be ready to go to school so I would only have to fork out for one lot of childcare. But then, I read that from the age of 3, your child gets 15 hours of free childcare so we can bring our plans forward one whole year! YAY!!!

So now we are planning on TTC in April/May 2011, does seem like ages away, but then again I'm looking at it positively. I have quite a bit of weight to lose so that gives me 9 months to do so. Also it gives me more time enjoying my DS watching him develop and become a little boy. I am SO excited, I have wanted another baby since having my DS last June. The feeling of being pregnant and the whole experience of labour just captured me completely.

Will be good to get to know you all, even though we will all probably be due in different months - I'm hoping to be due in Feb 2012.

Wow, writing it all down just gave me a fresh burst of excitement!!

Hayley xx
  • Me! I have a little girl who will be 4 in september and a 7 month old son. We will be ttc number 3 in january. I get married in april so thats why january is the earliest we can try as i want to fit into my dress lol and i get bad spd so i dont want to have to be wheeled down the aisle! x