Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMFG, this just happened on facebook

4:54pmBritney
hiya wers m**** to day

4:54pmMe
she is out with her friends

4:55pmBritney
tell hir than to kiss my ass hahahahahaha lolxxx

4:55pmMe
No I wont tell her that because I don't use words like that towards her

4:57pm****
go a way fat bitch u r ugly littel rat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4:57pmMe
ok, bye ****, please don't call for M**** again. Thanks

4:59pm****
O I WONT CUS SHE IS A NITTY BITCH NOW BYE DONT GO ON FACE BOOK A GEN OK LOL HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5:00pmMe
I will go on facebook when ever I want to and will not be told what I can and can't do by a 9 year old
I will be getting hold of your mum and showing her this as I have take a screen shot

5:01pm****
she dont no how to get on face book

5:01pmMe
I will print the page, that is what printers are for

5:03pm****
u cant i derletid it hahahaha da wards wat i seid hahaha

5:05pmMe
That is what screen shot is for **** and I have just printed a copy to send to your mother. That is foul language to come out of the mouth of a 9 year old. I do not want my daughter to have anything to do with you

Replies

• Ha cocked up on trying to hide the name lol
  • A 9 year old!!! That is crazy. What is this world coming to when a 9 year old is that rude, but why does a 9 year old have Facebook!!! Surely the mother have security settings?
  • Don't you have to be about 15 to sign up for FB? Her parents obviously aren't taking her internet security very seriously are they?
  • that is bad language and i would be really concerned but why are you getting involved in an argument with a child in the first place? and is she on your friends list? or have a misunderstood. i dont have anyone under the age of 18 on mine as it's just not appropriate. not even my nieces or cousins. but i would be taking that to her mother straight away.