Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

POAS

No, not me!!

When will all the UPSI girls be poas this month?

Just so we can get even more excited for you!!

Replies

• You had me there Mrs!!! x
  • AF is due Mon 3rd Aug so will prob poas Tues or Wed if it hasn't arrived. I'll be in France tho so you'll have to wait to hear!!
  • You had me too!
    Well i'm not sure- posted about this on ttc and the girls were very friendly. Not sure as first cycle was 23 days, second 31 days. This cycle i think i OV day 9 and am on CD 12, so thinking it will be a shorter cycle?. It's my bday in about 2 weeks time so hopefully could test then if no af, it's a tricky one! i'm sure i will be tempted to test too early! x
  • im on CD37 and tested this morning with a BFN :cry:
  • ah sorry mousenose, good luck for next month x x
  • image @ SF for getting me excited!

sorry mousenose but there's still hope yet

i worked out that my withdrawal bleed usual starts on the saturday after my last pill so CD1 this month will be 1st August - nice and easy to work out cycle days :\)

good luck ladies
  • yeah i guess its not over til the bitch arrives but this is an uber long cycle...damn them!!!
  • Sorry girls image Believe me, when it's time for me to poas, you'll all know about it!! :lol:

• Sorry about the BFN Mousenose

I've no idea when I might be thinking of POAS!! I took my last pill 18th July and started the WBleed on 22nd. Not sure if you ovulate straight away??? (I have a LO but we (luckily!) didn't have to look into too much)
    I was thinking I'd have to wait til a proper AF to start working out ov and POAS dates.

BTW when we conceived LO my BFP didn't show up on a) day AF due, b) day after AF due or c) 5 days after AF due!!!! I had to wait a week and a half past AF due to test (nightmare!!!) I didn't know that a test could give you a false negative image

If anyone can answer my q about if/when you first ovulate straight after stopping the pill (micrgynon) I'd be grateful!

Thanks
    MLT :\)