Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

A two in one topic from me!

Feel free to reply to one or other lol! Thought I'd save posts and consever energy...or something lol!!!

1. Well, I am babyless tonight and yes youve noticed I'm on here lol! Buit don't worry this is normal for us, we like to chill out seperately, means we never get sick of each other lol! We went to Largs and I thought we were going to nardini's for fish and chips (a famous 50s style resturant that any scottish posters will/should know about)...only problem was hubby didnt realise that they were famous for serving fish and chips and it was all the hot food they sold as they are mainly a coffee and cake kind of place lol! He told me he wasnt eating fish and we had to walk out- so embaressing! Ended up with a chippy in the car down the front which was nice and half the price lol!! We took the scenic route home (no, i know what your thinking we just drove home lol) and watched a dvd together. Now we are having some laptop/xbox time before bed lol! Not the start to ttc I had imagined but its very us lol!!!

2. I am totally gutted!!!! Remember way back when I bought a carrycot for my pushchair that was a total bargin? Well, we had never tried it in the car (its an autocarrycot) which is why we wanted it so we could have it instead of a carseat...well we tried it tonight and it doesnt fit in with Lucas' car seat!!! Nooooo!!! Well, at least we can sell it as new on ebay coz its never so much as been clipped on the chassis!! Looks like my lovely pushchair will have to go too...

On the upside I will have to go pram shopping now which is nice....if and when I do get pregnant. Well, it doesnt stop me looking now...anyone else think the videos on kiddicare are just fab?!!!

Anyway, that has been my mad night...and missing Lucas. We keep walking round the plae trying to whisper and be quiet then realise there's nobody in his little bed image

Replies

• Hi LC, we have just settled down in front of the telly watching Miami Vice - yummy Colin Farrel!!!

So sorry to hear about the carrycot, but like you say, it does give you an excuse to go pram shopping!!!

Where is little one tonight then? At grandma's??
  • Yup, at his grans. Was heartbreaking to leave him even tho I'll see him in the morning. This is only the second time we've left him overnight but this time they stood at the window and got him to wave at us leaving! I couldn't even look up I felt so bad seeing him at the window. He was fine of course and waving away quite happily lol!!!

Sounds like youre having a nice relaxing night...any wine or goodies along with the tv watching?
  • On the plus side you do get to go pram shopping tho! xxx
  • Icandy catologue for LC!!!

Our TTC was stalled last night due to a visit from the MIL until late and my sore shoulder, hubby better put twice the effort in tonight, hehehehe!

Is yummy Lucas home now? x
  • Yup, hes tucked up in his own bed! Not sure about the icandy's coz the apple is quite big and the colours of the cherry aren't very neutral! I like the purple one for a girl but the blue is a bit in your face...the cream would get dirty and hubby hates red on a pram lol!! Otherwise I like the idea of it.There is a new pram coming out by graco. Normally I hate gracos but this one is nice and exclusive to toysrus just now. Its called the symbio if you want to look it up. Quite like the mutsy rider light and the cosatto cabi too. Totally no clue what I'll get tho!
  • I like the purple one too! But I'm a sucker for black prams! Going to accessorise my Gecko with orange footmuff and parasol as they've changed the shade of yellow and I don't like it! x
  • The cabi I like is black with yellow detail inside...hold on ill get a pic...

https://cksshops.co.uk/catalog/images/cabi-pitch-lg-1.jpg

the good thing about the cabi is the price...only ??350 in kiddicare for the pram, with carrycot, footmuff, bag and car seat. Or ??399 if you want the maxicosi car seat instead!
  • That's fabby, lovin it LC! x