Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

ready to try again.

I stopped bleeding after mc just over a week ago
and now im ready to try again, the only thing is im worried because it took me three years to get pregnant the last time, and i really want a baby now...

how long did it take you girls to get pregnant...... please write back

Replies

• Well I started ttc before bleeding had totally stopped (was just slight spotting) but only because I had such strong ov pains image

I have been supremely lucky - I guess DH and I are just really compatible :roll:
    I had several early mc which weren't planned (I was using the cap and it clearly didn't work!)
    then I fell for all 3 planned pegs within 2 months of trying... sorry :\(

Apparently we are more fertile in 3 months after mc so keeping fingers crossed for you my love... how far along were you?
  • I was 10 weeks when i lost the baby it had stopped growing at six weeks.
  • I'm sorry to hear about your mc but I'm not sure the ladies in here can help as we gave birth so i don't think the sane rules apply to ttc. Try ttc after mc you will no doubt get more response. hth
  • I'm sorry to hear about your mc but I'm not sure the ladies in here can help as we gave birth so i don't think the sane rules apply to ttc. Try ttc after mc you will no doubt get more response. hth
  • Not sure where I read but I did read somewhere that chance of miscarriage are greater when you have a very closely spaced pregnancy. On that basis I would suggest you wait for a couple cycles before TTC. I hope all works out for you. Saying a prayer for you.